Roy Forgets To Clear His Browser History

-My meds make my writing hornier I am SO SORRY-

-P.S. I need better ideas of what to write-

Ages

Roy - 15

Wally - 13

Dick - 11

"Thanks Roy, I know this was all very last minute."

"I't's cool." Roy sighed. "This is kind of a return favor for Jay anyways."

"Of coarse." Bruce nodded agreed. "There's fifty dollars for food on the counter. You're payment will be twenty for every hour."

"I've got it." Roy insisted. "It's chill, just go to your thing."
After convincing Bruce he had contact information and that there were absolutely no issues, The redhead locked the door and leaned against it. Somehow, he'd gotten stuck last minute with both Wally and Dick.
"Alright, I don't want any mess or trouble, okay?"

"Sure."

"Okay!"

"What do you two want to do?"

"Can we play something?" Dick asked.

"Like what?"

"I dunno, camouflage, Tag, Hide-and-seek..."

"No hide-and-seek!" Roy laid down the rules, he'd had to many bad experiences losing the acrobat everywhere. "How about we play something else?"

"Like what?"

"god- uhm...." Roy hadn't slept in almost thirty-five hours and was straight-up drunk from the night before. "You guys wanna play on my switch for a while?"

"Okay!" Wally grabbed Dicks hand and rushed him to the next room. even if Dick would rather play tag, he would put that aside in an instant to hang out with Wally.

Roy poured himself a huge glass of water and sipped if exhaustively while the younger boys competed in Mario-kart. Once he felt a little more sober, he joined in with the extra controller. 
"I'm gonna order pizza." He hauled himself back up and headed to the other room to call Domino's. "If either of you start the next circuit without me, I'll pound you into the ground!" He called at them as his phone dialed the number.

"Can I go on your tablet?" Dick asked/

"Uh, yeah sure-" an employee answered the other end, and he began chatting, placing his order.
"Pizza will be here in forty minutes!"
No response.
Roy had a nagging, uncomfortable feeling in the pit on his stomach. He paced a little, thinking he was just drunk and hungry and ready to expire. But it wasn't that, it was something else. The boys were being abnormally silent in the next room; WAY too silent. 
Oh my god!
He didn't wipe his iPad after last night.

He ran into the living room, preemptively mortified, and saw the two preteens watching the iPad with wordless curiosity.

"DON'T WATCH THAT!" He sprinted forwards them and yanked it away.
Both boy's jumped.
"Do not watch this." He was a little flushed and sweaty, quickly clearing his search history. 
It wasn't as bad as he'd worried; they didn't seem to understand what was pulled up on the pinned tabs. The only video open was one Dick (and/or Wally) had apparently clicked on out of curiosity. Thankfully it was only a YouTube video of two guys making out. 
Roy honestly was just jittery off the adrenaline. Neither of the boys seemed to understand what was going on.

"Okay- We're gonna start another circuit, you in?" Dick had had similar experiences with Jason in the past, and had never though much of it.

"Yeah." Roy gasped, still recovering. "I'm in."

The rest of the night, Roy did everything in his power to cover his tracks, absolutely spoiling the kids to distract them. Thank god it worked.
Until Dick asked Jason about it later, and Jason lost his shit.