Meet The Team! (PART 50!)

-In which I needlessly torture Robin for the readers :). (The Stock photo came up under "Embarrassing" so...)-

-Guys I finally wrote it! I had writer's block, and didn't want to disappoint, so I took an extra day to write this (Forgive me, wattpad algorithm)-

Ages

Damian(Renagade) - 21

Tim(Red Robin) - 19

Jason(Red Hood) - 16 (Nearly 17)

Dick(Robin) - 13

The rest of the team is about 16, like they are in the first season of the show.

The team was sitting on the couch and chats about High School Musical, locked in a heated debate about which movie was superior; Wally and Robin sure it was HSM 2, while Artemis defended HSM 3, and the oldest three (The non-humans) asked what the heck High School Musical was. Wally was just saying that Ryan ad Sharpay deserved the world when the zeta tube whirred into life. 

Renagade - 011
Red Robin - 012
Red Hood - 013

The team jerked their heads around, stumbling to their feet in case it was a threat. They saw three people emerge from the beam; an older, serious looking one. a shorter one in a cowl, and one who's face was completely concealed  by a bright red mask... or hood.

"What?" Robin exploded. "Guys, GET OUT!" He ordered at the unknown masked figures.

"Whoa, chill, baby bird." One of the figures yanked off his huge red hood, shocking everyone by the fact that he was only their age; looking like a cross between Robin and Superboy with a red domino mask and a streak of white hair. He held Robin back my his forehead, like a Merry Melodies cartoon. He was not amused.

"What're you doing here?" He whined, kicking at the teenager's shins.

"...Robin..." Kaldur asked steadily.

"Oh my god, one of us is talking to us." the one in the cowl smiled a little. "Hi, Aqua-lad, right?"

"get out." Robin jumped between them, blocking his friends from his brother's view.

"Or what? you'll tattle on us?"

The team wasn't sure weather they should step in, or weather this wasn't any of their business.

"J-Hood, back off. he's right, we should meet the team on HIS terms."

"I am not taking orders from my dumb kid brother." The vigilante -referred to as Hood- patted Robin's head.

"Do NOT undermine me!" He shouted, turning to face his team, face creased and flushed with anger. "Team, these are Renagade, Red Robin, and Red Hood. they're...." He took in a deep breath and let it out. "They're my brothers."

Artemis blinked. "They're what?"

"You don't have brothers." Conner said.

"Yeah. I do." Robin was sweating a little. "I just didn't want to tell you...?"

"Oh, well great! Just as I thought I was starting to understand anything  about Robin and it turns out he has brothers! Who are also vigilante-ninjas?" Artemis' face contorted with confusion. "And I was ostracized because no one knew enough about me? HE HAS A FAMILY OF HEROES WE'VE NEVER EVEN HERD OF!"

"I know, just." He hung his head. "Let's get this over quickly."

The one in the cowl -presumably either Renegade or Red Robin- hastened forward, ticking his hand out. "Hi, I'm Red Robin" It was Red Robin. "I've been dying to meet you guys for ages!"

"Hello." Kaldur cautiously shook his hand. It's not that he didn't trust the stranger (After all, Robin seemed to know him), but the team leader was distracted by a continuing squabble between Robin and Red Hood; yelling, shoving, etc (Mostly on he younger's part. Hood was treating the whole thing as a joke). They hadn't seen Robin loose his cool this quickly before.

"Seriously! How would you feel if we cashed one of your 'Outsider' party?"

"Cool it, little bro. It's not that big of a deal..."

"YOU-"

"HEY!" The eldest -who must be Renagade- pulled them apart. "Break it up or I'm dragging both your corpses home immediately."

"Sorry, one second..." Red Robin smiled awkwardly, he skipped back to the others and dragged Robin away. "Both of you. NO FIGHTING!" He dropped his cheery attitude. "If I see you two fighting again, we're going home right away. Okay?" Silence. "Nod your heads like you speak English!"
They did.
"Apologize."

"sorry."

"My bad, lil'  bro."

"Right." He cleared his throat, putting on his friendly voice again. "Sorry you had to see that, guys. This stuff just happens sometimes." He shrugged, smiling.

The entire team was in defense mode. These four were just attacking and screaming at each other, and the acting like it never even happened. Only Artemis (who was well trained in the way of chaotic sibling dynamics) and Wally (who'd known the four of them for years) could sit through the situation without being freaked out.

Robin and Hood stood up, brushed themselves off, and continued, albeit, while giving each other dagger eyes.

"okay..." Magaan was shocked, and a little uncomfortable. "uhm, how long have you known about the team? We've never heard of you..."

"Figures." Renagade commented under his breath.

"Oh, we've known since September!" Red Robin exclaimed. "It was pretty hard not to know when our youngest brother came hone with several cuts, bruises, broken ribs," He counted them on his fingers. "sprained ankle, sprained wrist, and a concussion."

Wally gave Robin a look. "Dude, you didn't make it sound that bad."

"...A building fell on us, Wally." Robin gave him a dead serious look. "I could barely stand for a week after." 

"I...didn't know." Kaldur sounded concerned. 

"Eh, it sucked, but I was better before our First Actual mission."

"UH actually, he was totally freaking out and crying and stuff, like, all night." Hood interjected.

"Jay!" Robin whipped around, his face burning, and shoved his brother. "sHUt up!" The shove didn't do much, but it made him feel less weak. 

"Whoa, cool it! just saying," Red Hood (named Jay, apparently) "You didn't get your facts straight."

"Ja- Red Hood, stop tormenting your brother, NOW!"  Red Robin switches back to his Scary Older Brother  Voice™.

"Hey, Red, there is not a drop of bad blood between Rob and me." He grabbed Robin from behind and flipped him around to hold him bridal-style, despite his very vocal protests.

Red Robin sighed. "Sorry, ignore them, they're always like this at home." Which was a lie, both of them were being drastically over-the-top thanks to having an audience; Jason liked playing things up in public, and Dick didn't want to back down and be Humiliated in front of his friends (well, more like work-mates, but still). "Hood. Drop it!" It sounded like he was scolding a dog; he was certainly scolding a bitch.

"I'm not dropping him!" He clutched Robin so he couldn't escape. Robin finally got in a solid kick to his brother chin and leaped to the ground, at this point, his face was comparable to the detailing on he and his brother's costumes.

"That's it! Everyone knows each other. Everybody, GO."

"I barely met anyone." Red Robin frowned. "I agree. Red Hood, go. I still haven't gotten the chance to meet the ingenues of the people I work with."

Robin grunted in rage. "WHATEVER!" He stormed through the zeta tubes and disappeared. Yes, to tattle on his brothers, but it was the only thing he could do.

-I know some of y'all wanted the other story prompts. don't worry, they'll come in their own time :)-