Teen Titans AU (Part 2)

- Thanks to Aromantic_Satan for the request. Requests are ALWAYS open-

-info in part 1-

Red X, i.e Robin's still unnamed brother, was reclined on the couch, sipping orange juice out of the side of soup bowl (all the other dishes were dirty).

"This isn't right, we spend six months fighting this creep, and now he's... on our couch."
Raven stared him down as he sipped out the side of the bowl.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think it was necessary. I didn't think he'd have the gall to do.... THIS! UGH, I HATE YOU, J- RED" He broke away from explaining himself to yell at X.

"Meh." He sipped his juice indifferently.

As Robin raged, he swung his feet from his kitchen chair, when Gar noticed something, well, two things; he was wearing socks, and his feet were about four inches off the floor. Robin was short, but not that  short.

"Dude, remember that time you wore Babs' uniform skirt to school for a week?"

"I WAS MAKING A POINT!" Their leader turned red. "It was a protest. and it wasn't just me! There were five of us!"

"Okay, okay, you're right kid, you're right." It seemed that nothing entertained the guy in the Red X suit half as much as tormenting his brother
"Oop- the others should be here any minute."

"Well- Tell them to get lost." Robin jumped up.

"Aw, Rob, it's been six months, I don't think I can stop them if I wanted to." He grinned smugly. "and I really, really don't"

The fourteen-year-old kid paced furiously, as if trying to crack the floor tiles with how hard he was stomping.

"Whoa, Rob, dude, one second."
He paused, violently chewing his lower lip, as if his brain would not let him stay still.
"C'm'ere," He strolled towards Robin, who stormed closer as well. He was pretty damn scary. BeastBoy stood at straight as he could, he shyly put his hand on his forehead and measured his height against Robin's.
Robin was an inch taller -if that.
"Dude, you're short." He observed.

That seemed to strike a chord. "I.AM. NOT. SHORT." He growled. "I'm still tall! I'm taller then you!"

"Oooh, Rob." Robin's brother tutted sassily. "Do they not know anything about you? I mean, have they ever actually seen you without your shoes?"

"Why would they?" Robin countered

"You live together!" He laughed, these kids were just too damn insecure.
"Are you all always fully clothed and in costume?"

"Yeah, basically." 

"Literally all the time." Cyborg admitted.

"I've never seen Robin in anything comfortable." Starfire agreed.

"Well, do they know you wear expensive platforms to make yourself look taller." He Jeered.

"No I-" Robin was obviously about four inches shorter than normal, he couldn't think of a good comeback.
"Shut up!"

"Wow, don't be rude, I'm your guest."

"Didn't you break in, like, twelve minutes ago?"Raven asked.

"Observant, that's why you're my favorite" X smirked, disgusting her.
"Oop, sorry, Rob, didn't want to make you jealous." He ruffled the boy's hair, infuriating him further.

There was a cracking sound from the open window, everyone's eyes laced over to see someone else, a young man, crawling through the gap.
He paused, staring at the Titans, the scene before him, the arguing brother's...