Distress Call (i.e High Justice)

-EDIT: HI GUYS ITS 2024 GRAY HERE TO SAY THAT I KNOW THIS ISN'T HOW WEED WORKS. I SMOKE POT NOW. EARLY 2020 ME WAS SO INNOCENT 
Anyways, check out my newer, better DC/YJ/Reverse Batfam books<3-

Ages:

Damian - 22

Tim - 19

Jason - 17

Dick - 13

(rest of the team is 15-16)

Jason's phone was blowing up. He checked who it was. "It's Dick's little boyfriend." He rolled his eyes.

"What does he want?" Roy groaned, pausing Brooklyn nine-nine.

"I dunno." Jason answered his phone. "Yea?"

"Jay-son?" Wally asked.

"What do you want? My phones at low battery."

"So, you know that pot I was holding for you..." He sounded... unwell.

"SHIT." He covered the receiver, turning to his boyfriend.

"What?"

"Our weed!"

"Shit!"

"Wally, what happened? I will tear out your spine!"

"You see, I had in in my bag, and I had my bag on the radiator...."

"FUCK!"

"Can- can you get here, I don't know what to do....Please don't tell bats!"

"I won't, we're in a standoff, we won't tell on each other." Jason hung up, frantically explaining to his boyfriend. 
"That dumbass accidentally burnt our weed, now the mountain is high as fuck."

"SHIT!" Roy yelled. "We better get there before someone tells your dad!"

They arrived at the mountain to find everyone dead silent. Wally half-ran half-stumbled in. "Reds! Oh my god, thank you!" He begged. "I think they know something is wrong!" He whispered frantically.

"Yeah that was ten grams of good shit!"

"We'll beat you later! he have to sober these kids up."

Across the room, a blonde head pokes into view over the backrest of the sofa. "I know you're talking about me. You're Rob's brother, right? 'xept you, you're speedy." She sneered. "I 'replaced' you."

"She's baked as hell." Jason whispered. "Where are the others?"

"I know you're talking about me..." She repeated.

Wally shrugged. "I think Conner and M'gann are in her room... they're..." He looked uncomfortable. "Nearly having sex."

"Oh god! Roy, turn on the AC, I'm called the others."

"Won't they snitch?" 

"God, I hope not!" Jason sent a text into the brother's group chat; 'emergency, get to mountain pronto' 

Five minutes later, Tim and Damian flew into the mountain. It was freezing cold. "JAY -HOOD -Fuckit, WHAT'S HAPPENING?" Tim demanded.

"Why does it smell like marijuana?" Damian added.

Jason hopped from foot-to-foot. "I have a confession to make! So, I was having Wally hold my weed..."

"Oh lord." Tim sighed from his soul. "GOD NO, not this!"

"And he left it on the radiator, and... HELP!" He begged.

Damian tried to pull himself together. "Okay, Red Robin,  find the martian and the Superboy."