Fuck Bullies (Part Two) & Dick is Gay 4

-This is a sequel to two of my previous stories, Ages and Info can be found in "Dick is Gay" and "Fuck Bullies"-

-lemme know if you want more of these :)-

There was a knock at study's door.
"Come in." Bruce called, closing the tab and noticing he had two urgent Emails from the school board; that can't be good.

"Bruce?" Dick slinked in, head down, hair draped over his face. 

"Yes," He glanced away from the monitor for a second. Seeing the state his son was in, The man closed his laptop.
"What's wrong, Dick?"

All the attention now layed on him, Dick shuffled his feet, feeling like was going to cry again. 
"So, before you hear it from anywhere else, I got tell you something..."

"What is it?" Watching his youngest throttle back tears was making his heart race too. 

"So, uh, you know that guy in my grade, Aiden, davenport..."

Bruce inhaled sharply, keeping a dead face. He'd heard his youngest come home from school frequently, complaining about this kid being annoying or offensive, but Bruce knew he meant that the kid was harassing him. It was worse when he didn't complain, merely ran to his room and cried for hours.
His father had done everything beneath transferring schools to help his son. The faculty didn't care, if it wasn't a physical attack, they didn't care.'
It's not like you have money issues, or anything else to worry about. why can't you just... deal with it?'
Yes, he'd heard a faculty member actually say that to his twelve-year-old boy when he'd been called a racial slur.
"What happened, Richard?" He asked seriously, expecting to hear about all the atrocities Dick had been called, and now felt guilty for being called.
He sort-of got that. Sort-of.

"So, he stopped me while I was at my locker, and.. he was talking to me and stuff..."
Bruce knew what that meant; 'called me horrible names and slurs and probably said something offensive about my family'.

"What did he say?"

"It's not that!" Dick exclaimed, looking really pale and sickly and wanting to cry. "But, Jason was supposed to give me a ride home and I guess I was late cause he came - find me..." Dick struggled for breath. When he got all worked up, Dick dropped words and forgot grammar.
"And Jason came up, and the he started talking to him, and-"
Dick could barely even stay cohesive, but Bruce could following along thanks to years of training.

"Did Jason confront him?" Bruce was staying calm outwardly, but was extremely worried inside. He had a bad feeling that he knew what was in those two Emails.

"Yeah -it is not that!" Dick exclaimed. "Jason was calm and told his to go away." He really couldn't think of words to express just how mature his brother had been. "He says um, 'go away, go to the car.' and 'stop saying stuff'." Dick tried to explain frantically. "And he said... things, and Jason hit him- but to protect." He was becoming increasingly distressed, he didn't want Jason to get in trouble.

Admittedly, Bruce was worried, mostly for his youngest, who was panting and whispering and starting to cry again. but also for Jason, if he was being expelled, he didn't know what would happen next. Jason was in his senior year, only months from graduation, he'd held up his GPA and despite everything put against him, he'd almost made it.
"Dick, what happened?"

"He hit him, and kicked him once, held him down." Dick whined between tortured sobs. "and he came home and me." His English got progressively less intelligible. 

"Dick, calm down."
Bruce's mind was racing, if the board hadn't cared about provoking assault before, what would change it now? How could he fix this? 
"Can you tell me some of the things he said to you?"