Date night (Birdflash) ((part One))

Sorry my last one was so Melodramatic, I'm not at my best and have to slowly work my way back to comedy

Ages

Damian - 26

Tim - 22

Jason - 19

Wally - 17

Dick - 15

"No, I can't calm down! Dick's going on a date! My baby brother is going on a date!" Jason ranted.

 Dick rolled his eyes, fixing his hair in the mirror. He'd put off telling his brothers about this date for over a week, all while he was bursting with excitement. Maybe an hour before the date was a bad time to *casually* tell his brothers that Wally West had asked him to go to A&W and a movie.

"Jason, It's not any of our business." Tim reminded, though he wasn't much better. "Dickie, promise that you'll be safe while in Central City, is your phone charged?"

"Yeah."

"Utility belt in your jacket?"

"Got it."

"Do Wally and Barry have all our numbers, like, in case something goes wrong?"

"Tim, It's gonna be fine!" He turned away from the mirror. "I'm fifteen! I hng out with Wally all the time!"

"God! Little Dickie Grayson is going on a date!" Jason was in shock, anemic with either  horror or excitement. "I can't believe this."

Dick checked the time; 5:55. "He'll be here in a couple minutes." he turned, dead serious to his brothers. "Don't go off on him when he arrives."

"wouldn't dream of it." Jay gasps in mock offence.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Jason hopped up from where he had been sitting, inches away (he wanted to beat Alfred to greeting Wally). He opened the door, Wally West was standing there, jittery,  straightening up his noticeably clean shirt.

"Hi, um, Hi, Jason." Wally normally just calls him Jay.

"Oh. hi Wally.  come on in. Dick is just grabbing his things." He lets the red head in. "Dickie! yo- He's here!" 

He turned back to Wally. "sit down."

Wally sits down. He's the closest he's ever been to vibrating his molecules through a chair

Dick hurried down the stairs, grabbing Wally with a tiny "Hi." and sprints towards the door.

"Hold on!" Jason yelled. "I want to have a little chat with Wally West,. Dick, go say goodbye to Bruce."

Dick Gave him an incredulous look. "Jason-"

"Go."

He did, sustaining terrified eye contact with his date until he'd rounded the corner. 

"Okay, then." Jason said as the other two brothers emerged from the shadows. Damian strode up and Grabbed Wally's shirt collar.

"West." He growled. "Do you have any idea how many ways I know how to dispose of a body?"

"no...sir."

"Do you have any idea what will happen if you hurt Richard?"

"No sir-"

"Do you know what it feels like to have a single vertebrae shattered?"

" -I won't hurt him -I won't let him get hurt."

"Good." Damian dropped wally to the tile floor.

Dick rushed full-speed back into the foyer. "Oh my god!" he ran and dropped next to his date. "Guys! stop it, we're just going to the movies!"

"It's fine, Dick." Wally lied. "we were just chatting.... and I tripped." behing Dicks back, Jason nodded slowly.

"Let's go." Dick helped Wally up and waved, staring daggers at his brothers.

"Be back by eight-thirty!"  Tim called.

"Bye." the youngest brother spat.

the remaining three brothers turned to each other.

"Do you think it'll stick?" Tim asked.

"It doesn't matter." Damian said. "we're following them."

do you guys want a part two? 

comment below so I know if this interest's yall.

have a nice day,