Dick Is Gay

-I know the title is "hilarious" and all, but that was only cause I was scared to use the alternative title; Dick likes dick-

Ages

Damian - 23

Tim - 20

Jason - 17

Barbra - 16

Dick - 14

He always thought I'd be a spark, or a tap on the shoulder, but it was more like a sock to the face.
 He thought He'd just wake up one day and know he was queer. Like 'Time to brush my teeth -oh shit, I'm gay', but it didn't go like that at all.

He had just been watching Highschool Musical 2 and was admiring Ryan.
"No-homo, but he's cute as hell."
He whispered to himself, only to look down in confusion and realize;

Yes Homo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, I got you something."

"...What is it?" Jason hesitantly took the cup. He'd locked Dick out of own room two days ago, and didn't trust any 'peace offering' .

"Tea." 
Dick was smiling very widely wide for someone who was just getting something for his brother.
Jason stood and marched to the bathroom across the hall.
"wait, where are you going?" Dick trailed after his brother, concerned.

Jason chucked the cup's contents down the sink. He looked back at his little brother. "I'm not an idiot, Dick."

"Jay -just.... YEAH YOU ARE!" He turned on his heel, pacing furiously back to his room, he needed to regain his thoughts.

"What's his deal?" Jason muttered, looking down at the empty mug in his hands.

I'M GAY

The words were scribbled in the bottom of the mug, with a little rainbow sticker.

SMASH

Jason stormed from the bathroom and down the hall to Dick's room, slamming the door open.

"Jay, what-"
Jason threw his arms around his brother, hugging him so tight, he lifted him off the ground. He was strangling the hetero-normitivity out of the boy like he was conducting an exorcism.
"You-re choaking me-" Dick just barely got the words out.
Jason hugged him tighter; practically until Dick blacked out.

"You're free." Jason finally let Dick go,  leaving him gasping for air as he collapsed on the bed.
"So when did you realize?"

Dick caught his breath. "Two nights ago when Babs and I were binging the HSM trilogy."

"A perfectly understandable situation." Jay admitted. "You've taken all this very well. I still didn't accept gayness until Roy gabbed me a made me kiss him-"

"I KNOW, JAY!" His brother slapped his hands over his ears. "You've told us!"

The floorboard creaked, and they turned to see Tim in the doorway. He stared down his kid brothers.
"I heard something break, what happened, Guys?"

"I dropped a glass cause..." Jason looked at his brother; he wasn't going to out him. "...yeah."

"Well, are you going to clean it up?"

"Yeah, okay."
Tim was unsettled by how chill Jason was being when held accountable.

"I'll help." Dick added, hurrying out after him.

"You don't have to help Dick, if he broke it he'll clean it up."

"No, I... want to help?" Dick was only dipping his toes in the excuse.

"Okay then, go ahead." Tim turned to go back downstairs.
"Dick, don't forget proper footwear! -you too, Jay!"

"Got it!"

"Sure!"

Tim stepped gingerly down the stairs. His brothers were acting VERY suspicious, and he could read them like a book, even when they weren't so blatantly guilty of something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Hood knelt to be closer to his level; sitting on the roof of the office building across fro the bank."So, you thought of anything yet?"

"Huh? OH, right, yeah!" Robin lowered his binoculars. "Um, not really."

"Well we gotta figure out how you're gonna tell everyone. Are you gonna just tell them, are you gonna be extra? What're you thinking?"

"I really don't know." The boy admitted. "I hoped you'd have an idea."

"I mean, I don't have an idea, I was just gonna suggest we, like, watch like- Spaceballs or BeetleJuice or something tonight?"

Dick looked surprised, his brothers NEVER asked to hang out with him. "YES, yeah I mean- sure, I'll see if I'm free.." 

His earpiece spoke up, catching him off guard.
"Robin, Front enterence, imidiately."

He tapped his ear "B-uhh, coming, Hood is with me."

"Copy."

-I GOT YOU! IT'S ACTUALLY A TWO-PARTER!"