Billy the Babysitter (a seaquel)

-Thanks to @Jorge0456 for the request! Please leave requests in the comments :)-

Ages

Tim - 16

Jason - 14

Dick - 9

(For reasons, I've made Billy Baston *about* Dick's age, and will be exclusively calling him Billy)

Billy Baston would never be the fist pick, in fact, He'd be the dead last pick. After all; two of the brothers were OLDER than him (Technically three, but thankfully Damian wasn't going to be present).
The only point in having him babysit is that none of the neither Jason, nor Dick knew about his age, so ideally, his looking like an adult and enforcing rules will likely fool them.

"But, Bruce! I'm 14!" Jason complained. "Besides! I can watch Dick! I've done it before!"

"You forced your brother to watch Saw."

"That was last year! Besides, I made it up to him."

"Then the next time I trusted you made him to watch four other movies you knew would terrify him." 

"Uhm, the Scream movies are CLASSIC!" Jason exclaimed. "C'mon, consider it teaching him the culture of America; murder, content, and capitalism!"

Bruce ignored Jason's extremely correct statement. 
"He'll be here in a few minutes. I don't want to hear that you're causing problems."
Jason opened his mouth to respond but his father cut him off.
"I don't want to hear that your causing problems, because you won't cause problems."

"Whatever. Bye." Jason turned and leaped up the stairs to his room (with surprising elegance, may I add).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You came."

"Yeah." Shazam aka Billy Baston, tugged his backpack strap; he rarely had to be Shazam for reasons that aren't villain-fighting, and he was a little uncomfortable.
Besides, two of the kids who he'd be watching were technically older than him, I'd be a really weird dynamic.

"I left notes on the counter."

"Got it."

"Tim is in the kitchen, the other two are in their rooms."

"Okay."

"You know how to contact me. I'll be back tomorrow morning."

After a few minutes, in which the young (Very young) man had time to remove his bag, pull off his coat, kick off his shoes, sit down, stand up again, and pace cautiously around the foyer, unsure of how to proceed.

"Hi, you're Billy, right?" He turned to see a boy no older than him (weirdly) leaning over the banister.

"Be careful..." Billy gritted his teeth a little, if anything happened to this kid, Bats would be PISSED. "Yeah, that's me, I'm Billy."

"Cool." The kid, despite sharing his age, was likely a bit shorter than actual Billy. "I'm Dick." He kicked down the stairs. "I'm going to the TV room."

Another voice sounded behind them.
"You've done your homework though, right?"

He turned to see a boy in his mid teens; he looked pretty cool, in a guy-who-spends-his-time-working-at-a-library-computer kind of way.