Stuck Elevator

I'm a little off my game but thanks for being patient

Ages:

Damian - 18

Tim - 16

Jason - 14

Dick - 9

"Okay," The voice sighed over the phone, "Remind me how this happened."

"Um, well." Jason spoke nervously. "We were in the elevator and it just... stopped?"

Damians voice swore over the phone, he was regretting letting his brothers go ahead while he parked the car. "Drake, what happened."

Jason stared daggers at his brother. 

"Jason and Dick were messing around and Jason jumped and the elevator..." Jason drew a finger across his throat while staring Tim in the eyes. "the elevator just stopped and the emergency lights went on."

Their oldest brother let out a building collapsing sigh, "Stay put, I'll get you out of there." He hung up, cursing.

The elevators at WayneTech were spacey, with mirrored walls and a worn carpet with only the emergency light on, they could just see theirreflections glowing red. 

Dick was curled on the floor in the fetal position. "We're gonna die." he kept repeating, terrified the elevator would drop suddenly underneath them. "Let's call Bruce for help."

"No fucking way!" Jason was pacing the elevator impatiently. "He'd kill us! besides, he's in a meeting."

Tim couldn't sit with these bitches another moment. Poor Dick was coming to terms with his mortality, and Jason was planning how to run away from home as soon as they're out of there. Tim looked up, examining the ceiling, then moved to the handrail gently placing a foot over it and catching his balance. "Jason, reassure your brother."

"What are you doing?" his little brothers demanded. 

"Getting us out. don't follow me." He got both feet on the rail and stretched to pry open the panel in the ceiling. he eventually succeeded, pushing the panel up and over, climbing out after it.There had to be something up there to help them!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey. HEY. We're not gonna die." Jason sat cross-legged on the floor next to his brother. "you're not going to fall."

"How do you know?"

"Because if the elevator even thinks of falling i'll pummel it into the ground." This didn't help the way he wanted to. "Hey, I'll make sure you don't fall, okay?" He awkwardly slung an arm over his brother's shoulders. "Timmy and Demon are going to get us out. you know, I don't think Bruce'll be that mad, I'll just get grounded for a few weeks."

The lights flickered on and the elevator shook. Tim dropped in through the ceiling and the elevator jerked down to the next floor. Dick screamed. the elevator stopped falling and the doors opened.

"Everyone out!" Damian called, helping Tim herd out their brothers out. "Are you all alright?"

"Yeah, thanks, Dami."  

"I'm good, I think he's okay, too. just scared."

"In which case, what the HELL Were You Thinking? We're going up to our father's office right away!"