Costco Shenanigans (Mall Shenanigans pt. 2)

-This is some real Phineas and Ferb shit-

Ages

Damian - 17

Tim - 15

Jason - 13

Barbra - 12

Dick - 8

Damian tied the end of the rope to the cart he had claimed.

"Dami!" His youngest brother -to whom the other end of the rope was attached- whined. Dick was furious that his eldest siblings had essentially tied him up. However, his opinion of being on a leash didn't change the fact that no one trusted him not to get lost. A tiny acrobat was prone to disappear  everywhere, even in places that aren't just glorified warehouses.

"Come on, stop pouting, we've got to get our stuff" Tim turned from his baby brother and towards Jason and Barbra (Who'd joined them for the day). "Stay near the cart, you two, and I don't want to see you causing any trouble."

"Yeah, sure." Jason agreed, trailing behind the group, almost stepping on Dick's heels as he struggled to keep up with the cart.

"Here!" Barbra waved to him and they ducked behind a display and towards another section of the warehouse. "Money?"

"Here."

They got fries and headed for furniture. There was a double bed on sale. They lay across the display beds.

As the cart passed a gap between shelves, Dick's eyes grew wide. "Tim! Dami!" He yanked on his lead to get their attention.

"Dick, keep up." Tim was thoroughly scanning the shopping list.

"But-"

"Not now, Richard." Damian growled, exhausted to be stuck with his younger brother (and kind-of sister) all day.

Dick stopped trying to get their attention, though he was still leaning back to watch his siblings' antics.

"Hey, Babs, Truth or dare?"

"You just want me to say dare."

"I dare you to climb that." Jason pointed to the tallest shelf.

"You know I already can. I'm an awesome climber, I barely need a grappling hook to scale buildings!" Babs hustled over, making sure no one was in the Aisle to see them. She found a foot hold and went up; right, left, right,left. "C'mon, Wimp!" She called, scaling up another huge shelf. Jason hurried behind her.

"Dami!" Dick screeched, watching his brother and (kInD oF) sister climbing up an impossibly tall self.

"Not Now, Richard!" Damian growled, he was so, so, exhausted by his little dumb brothers. 

"But Jason is-"

"Jason, stop it!"Tim demanded, he didn't turn around.

"NO! Jay and Babs-"

"Richard, keep up." Damian sighed.

Jason met Barbra atop the easily sixteen ft aisle divider. "Good afternoon."

"Howdy!" Barbra was now looking for a way down, discretely pacing the aisle divider. To her horror, the huge shelves underneath them seemed the only way down. "Shit..."

"What?"

"How do we get down?"

"...SHIT." Jason groaned. 

Despite his brothers scoldings and constant threats of time-outs, Dick continued to lag behind, distracted, trying to spot his siblings whenever they turned a corner.

They turned near the the huge furniture section and he finally just broke and screamed. 

"Richard-" Tim turned f or the first time, furious and embarrassed by his kid brother. His eyes locked on what his brother was pointing at. Jason, plummeting from the sky. "no-" He gasped.

THUNK

He landed flat in the middle of a double bed display, half-collapsing it. Everything froze for a long, sickly second.

"Yeah, it's safe." Jason called, sitting and rubbing his back.

There's a reason that Bruce has a savings account of compensation money for all the dumb shit they do.

Damian was screaming at the two pre-teens in the car, which frankly scared the shit out of them. Dick was crying and Tim was frantically apologizing. If Dick wasn't already upset about being unjustly yelled at, he was certainly traumatized by watching his brother plummet from a dangerous height. 

"Shh, Shh, It's okay, Dickie, Jay's safe, we're safe, okay?" Tim spoke under  Damian's tirade, turned around in his seat to face his youngest brother, who was curled up, crying in his booster seat.

Dick got an Ice cream bar and some one-on-one time to talk with Bruce.

Jason got in huge trouble, as did Barbra. They were both grounded for three weeks. Don't ask Babs how Bruce can ground her, he just can. why? Because he's freaking Batman (also because he's a father of four and knows his shit.

-I'm getting online school work, so my uploading might become irregular. please, have mercy on me, Wattpad algorithm.-