Clue (short)

-I grew up with the British version; Cluedo, so I don't know what everything's called in the American version, please be patient if I screw up-

Ages

Tim - 14

Jason - 12

Dick - 9

"Rev Green in the Observatory with the lead piping." Jason offered, His brothers looked down at their cards. Tim was watching his brothers for a few hours, and some how, the murder mystery game was the only way to stop fights from breaking out.

"Do I have it?" Dick whispered, showing Tim his location cards. 

"That one." He whispered back, his brother had a lot of issues with reading, especially long words. 

Dick proudly showed the card to Jason.

"Not fair, You  knows all of yours and Dick's cards."

"I'm erasing them from my memory." Tim said. Secretly, he was helping his youngest brother along. 

"Your turn." Jason threw the dice at him, Tim caught one, the other smacked his forehead. 

"Don't throw them." He scolded, rolling the dice and moving along his piece; he was Rev. Green, Jason was Col. Mustard, and Dick was Ms. Scarlett, for which his brother teased him ruthlessly. Tim's character arrived in a room and made a guess, "Colonel Mustard in the Kitchen with the dagger."

"You already know I have the knife, why would you...?"

"You know, knives...like...Sweeny TODD!" Tim couldn't help but laugh at his own dumb joke.

"What?"Dick asked.

"Did you waste a turn just to make that joke?" Jason demanded. Tim nodded through his laughter.

"Wait, what is it?" Dick asked.

"That's stupid." Jason turned to his little brother. "It's a musical where this guy slits a bunch of people's throats. I think you'd like it!"

"JASON NO." Tim exclaimed. "Dick, your turn."

The youngest brother shook the die and rolled a low number, moving his piece a little.

"No! You should'a gone the other way!"

Tim shushed him. "Jay, just let him play."

Dick picked up the dice and politely passed them to his brother "You're turn."

It took a few more turns before something happened.

"I want to make a guess!" Dick held out his cards. 

Tim already had a pretty sure guess, but was holding back to give his younger brothers a chance. "What is it, Dickie?"

"Uhm... That room," He pointed at the study. "That one, the- That one," He prodded the pistol. "and the blue one!"

"So that's, the library, the pistol and Mrs. Peacock." Tim sorted through his cards, then glanced over Dick's cards. "Oh, Dickie, you already have that one." He showed Dick that he already had the study card.

"Ha, Idiot!" Jason was very competitive. "I know what it is; Library, Pistol, Mrs. White!" 

Tim searched his cards, and then Dick's cards, unable to find any of the three. "Let's check." He opened the envelope where, low and behold, Jason was right.

"WHOO! Suck on that!" Jason celebrated, he always won! Dick pouted; he never got to win.

"What do you guys wanna do next?" Tim checked his watch, he still had an hour. 

"Let's play monopoly!" Jason yelled.

"NO! No Monopoly!"

"Fine, Uno then."

Uno is only slightly less chaotic than monopoly.

-Hey guys, I need requests to motivate me to keep writing; do me a solid and drop some prompts in the comments-