Part 100 (Finale)

-LAST PART, READ TILL END FOR A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT-

Ages:

Damian - 28

Tim - 26

Jason - 22

Dick - 19

"You know that old Nick show, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn? My life is like that  but without a catchy theme song... and all the siblings are annoying, not just one."

"Jesus, man, don't be such a downer, I'll have us out soon." Jason muttered. "Timmy, hurry with your pics!"

"This is a bad idea..." Tim slid out a set of lock picks. "We could get in trouble."

"Newsflash, WE'RE ALREADY IN TROUBLE!"

Tim grabbed his shoulder. "But more trouble."

"Pfft. It's fine, we'll be out of here in a-"

The door to the holding cells creaked open, and a deep sigh emitted from one of the men who opened it. "Yes, they're mine." Jason pulled out the pics and leaned against the wall. Their father approached the holding cells. "Now would be a GREAT time to explain yourself."

"Go ahead and get the yelling out of your system first." Tim muttered.

"Bruce! Jason was setting off firecrackers-"

"Shut up you fucking snitch!" Jason tried to kick his brother, but just kicked the bars between them. 

"JASON." His father shouted, absolutely fed up with his kids.

Jason threw his hands up. "I'm just saying... that Dick has a tendency to over exaggerate."

"And you have a tendancy to light shit on fire!" Dick snapped back, leaning against the grate-style bars between them.

"I'm gonns gut your ass as soon as we're out of here!"

"Guys!" Tim yelled over their bickering. "Fuck, uh, Damian, you take over."

Damian, who'd been dead silent since being arrested, looked up. He'd been caged with Dick, the two of them seperated from Tim and Jason to prevent fights. 

"Stop fighting." Their squabble broke up instantly. "Todd set off firecrackers in a store parking lot, and then Grayson proceeded to enter the store and cause a disturbance, refusing to leave when asked."

"Damian you snitch!" Dick uttered, glaring at him.

"You're one to talk, you thried to confess everything TWICE!" Jason pointed out.

Bruce sighed, why had the universe granted him responsibility for these stupid children, and why were they still stupid children at ages nineteen to twenty-eight? This is what he'd expect from a fourteen-year-old Jason, not a legally adult everyone. "So why are the rest of you here?"

"Resisting arrest." Tim admitted, shamefully. "Or, rather, helping Jay and Dick resist arrest."

"I have money to pay my own bail if need be, I just need someone on the outside to pay on my behalf." Damian said. "Because they confiscated everything."

Dick thought about it. "We should call Barbra."

"Which reminds me," Jason showed signs of intelligent life for the first time. "We didn't even call you asking you to bail us out or anything, I get that you just know when important events are going down,  but why are you so mad when we didn't even call you at work or anything."

"I'm not mad, I'm just very disappointed."

Dick turned to Damian, whispering, "I knew he was going to say that."