Fuck Bullies

Warning

This chapter does contain some slurs

Ages

Damian - 25

Jason - 17

Dick - 14

Damian was almost completely autonomous at the age of 10. Tim and Jason stopped requiring supervision when they were 13. Dick was 14, and his brothers still acted like he was 8.

He was in 9th grade, most of his classmates could walk or bike or take the bus to and from school, all while he still needed to wait for one his brothers to pick him up. 
Today it was Jason, and if there was thing Jason made a habit out of, it was making a scene and making life hell for his poor baby brother.

Dick grabbed his bag in a hurry, he and Jason attended the same school, so if Dick wasn't ready to go and on the corner by 3:10, Jason might start honking the car's horn to draw attention. That was a fate worse than death, trust him, one time Dick was late, and his brother made such a scene he could hear people muttering to each other around him.

"Hey!"

Dick came back to himself, and snapped his locker shut, trying to hurry past the sandy-haired boy.
Do Not Engage he repeated to himself, the last time he had given into Aiden's taunts he'd gotten suspended, Bruce raised hell, and his last year of middleschool was full of people testing him, wanting to see what would happen, and knowing the principal would side with them. Much public crying was done that year, he was not very proud of it.

"Hey, hold on, I want to say something to you."
On the forefront of the verbal taunts, was Aiden , he hadn't let up on Dick since they were eleven, but usually, Dick could avoid him.
"You do realize I'm on to you, right?"
Dick desperately tried to wrestle out of the taller boy's grip.
"You're not exactly hiding it well, cocksucker."

"What-" Dick tried again to shove by him, he was held back into place.

"Yeah, it's pretty obvious, I'm surprised I haven't seen it announced on the news; Dick Grayson is a confirmed faggot!"

Dick jerked his head down to shield his face, his eyes were wide, filling with glossy tears. He got desensitized to a lot of things, but this the only time someone had...
Could he tell? Could the whole school tell? The whole world?
Being the child of a famous person is terrifying, everyone watches him, what if they all knew?

"You suck your boyfriend earlier? I swear I can smell it on you!" He said it all loudly, drawing the attention of passing students as the escaped the school. 
Dick was completely mortified.

"Well how do you know what it smells...like..." His defensive remark was so quiet it faded out of existence.

"Oh, you think your smart, huh, you think you're funny? Or is that just what your boy toy tells you?" He mocked.

Dick could practically hear Jason checking his watch and laying on the horn outside.
"Let me..." His voice became choked up as he tried not to sob; he was trying to leave the public crying in middleschool. 

"What? are you going to cry to your boyfriend?" He was more than loud enough to be heard by passers by. "Or your daddy? Does he even know? Should I tell him?" He mocked.

"Please." Dick begged, very quietly, trying to dodge past him. He was already ashamed of himself; not only was he crying, he was pleaing to be let go. Even he knew he looked pathetic.
Dick wanted to shove him to the floor, but he didn't even feel strong enough to do that.