Wally West: Licence to Date

-Shout out to @Beamerboyx for the request! Please leave your requests in the comments!-

Ages:

Damian - 23

Tim - 21

Jason - 19

Wally - 17

Dick - 15

"Hey, I brought you something." Wally flopped onto Dick's bed and reached into his bag, removing a novel with a colourful cover.

Dick gasped. "You didn't! Wally! you got me Wayward Son?" He laughed, grabbing the book and hugging it against his chest.

"I saw it in a book shop on my way out of Central and thought 'hey, Dick would love that'. I knew it would make my Simon happy!"

"Wally," Dick grabbed his shoulder seriously. "You're Simon, I'm Baz. We've been over this! you're Zazzilil, I'm Jamilla, you're Curt, I'm Owen."

"Yeah, yeah, we're gay, I get it." Wally laughed. 

Dick glanced around and lowered his voice. "Incidentally... have you asked them yet?"

"No." He admitted. "How do I even do that? 'Oh hello Mr. ex-assassin! How's it going, Mr. Open-carrier! Would you mind if I take your brother out?'. I'd get killed!" 

"They won't kill you! you might push you around a little, but they won't kill you... probably." Dick cracked open the book and started reading the first page.

"Aw, I'm so proud of my brother; reading for fun!" Tim leaned in the doorway, he was genuinely was, Dick still had trouble with English, and watching him read recreationally made Tim SO proud.

"This doesn't count as reading for fun." His brother protested. "It counts as DYING to know what my favorite characters are doing."

"Yup, that's the idea!"

Wally looked back and forth between the brothers, he might as well do it now. Tim wouldn't kill him, right?
"Hey, T, can I ask you something?"

Dick stared at him; 'now?'

"Sure Wally."

"One sec, work on the first chapter." The red head gave him a nervous smile and strolled out as casually as possible.

"So what was it?" Tim asked, crossing his arms.

"Uhm, So, there's this cool vintage drive-in in Central... and... I was wondering if I could take Dick to go see a movie on Friday?"

"Oh, Wally, of course! Just make sure you ask Bruce."

"It's just... the movies are really late, so we'd probably be out until about twelve-thirty and Dickwouldprobablyhavetostayoveratourplaceforthenight. is that okay?" He forced the words out as quickly as possible.

Tim let the words sink in. "Oh. Uh, I'll have to run that by the others if that's okay..." He hurried off to the next room where Jason and Damian were arguing (very loudly). "Guys, Issue."

"What?" Jason turned to face him, in full rage.

"Wally wants to take Dick out to the movies."

Damian sighed, aggravated. "He's done it before, Drake, what's the issue."

"Yeah, Tim, Dick's fifteen, we don't have to follow him on every date." Jason scoffed.

"GUYS!" Tim cut them off. "Wally wants to take him out until one am. in Central. and have him STAY. THE. NIGHT."

"He WHAT?" The fight froze; the brothers united in an unstoppable force of over-protectiveness. 

"He is NOT staying out past midnight in Central." Damian growled.

"Central? He's not staying the night with WALLY WEST!" Jason shouted. "He's fifteen, we're not letting him go on that 'date'!"

Wally stood in the doorway, he'd heard the yelling down the hall. "Guys...?"

Unwise. In seconds, Jason had him by the throat. "You are not taking my baby brother out in your piece-of-shit car, in the middle of the fucking night, in CENTRAL CITY!"

"I'm not-"

"Neither are you going to take his virginity. West." Damian spat.

Wally choked. "I'm not gonna, I promise, Kissing is the furthest I'll go!"
A very stupid thing to say.

In the next room, Dick snapped his book shut. The yelling was getting to him. He was worried about his boyfriend. He slunk to the next room. 
"Guys, I-" He screamed. Jason had Wally against the wall by his neck, his other hand on his holster, and Damian had a huge knife. "STOP IT! STOP!" He tried to pull his brother off his boyfriend, panicking. "BRUCE!" He screamed, laying a kick into Jason's stomach.

"OW! FUCKIN' BRAT!" His brother gritted his teeth..

Just then their father ran into the room, stumbling from standing up suddenly. "WHAT? What's going on?"

Dick pushed his hair back."They were killing Wally!"

"We aren't killing him-" Tim said. 

"You had him by the neck! Damian has a knife!" Dick tries to catch his breath as Wally tried to calm him down.

Jason stands up again. "Dad! Wally wants to take Dick out in the middle of the night in this sketchy-ass place, and have him stay the night -and probably fuck him!"

Bruce turned to the younger two. "What's actually happening?"

"Th-there's this drive-in in Central, and all the movies show kind-of late at night, so I wanted to take Dick there on a date, and I thought if we did, it would be better for him to stay the night than... than try to get home." Wally was stumbling over his own words, panicking.

"O-okay." Bruce needed a second to process. "Well, I don't know how comfortable I feel with you two being out late at night without a chaperone."

"You approve of this, Father?" Damian shouted. "Richard is fifteen, he cannot spend the night with his 'boy friend'!"

"Damian, he has spent the night with Wally before."

"That was before they were dating, Bruce!" Tim begged.

"Tim,"

"You said they need a Chaperone? I'll do it!"

"NO!" the other three brothers chorused.

Dick complained; "I don't want my brothers third-wheeling!"

"Tim kills the mood! I can do it, Bruce. I'll bring Roy along, we can make it less awkward."

Their father sighed. "Jason, stop taking over his life."

"Thanks DAD, I'll pass that on to my crippling loneliness and asshole kids!"

"Damian will chaperone." Bruce stated, leaving before he could be questioned. The brothers turned to each other. A fight broke out, brothers fighting over who had the right to ruin their brother's life.

"Let's go." Wally steered his boyfriend back to the other room. "It's fine, man."

"NO! It's not a Date date if your brother is there babysitting!"

"It's cool, man, we'll make him bring his own car. I'll call Uncle Barry, Damian can have the couch, you can stay in my room." Wally lay a ginger kiss on Dick's cheek, reassuring him. "It will still be romantic."

"Promise?" Dick looked up at him.

"Sure, so long as your brother doesn't kill us."

Dick smiled a little. "Fingers crossed."