Embarrassing Stories (Part Two)

-Shout out to@Eevee_THE_ANIMEFREAK for the request-

Ages:

Damian - 21

Tim - 18

Jason - 16

Barbra - 15

Dick - 13

"Hey, Gimme!" Jason tried to steal one of Tim's Twizzlers. They'd been at the embarrassing storytelling for almost twenty minutes and Tim had gone on a snack run.

"Hey Babs, I've got another good story; OXyGeN iSn'T aN eLeMeNt!" Tim teased, yanking the treats back.

"Okay," Jason threw up his hands defensively. "I was eleven and it was, like, three am."

"You were thirteen and it was ten pm, at LATEST." Tim laughed tossed a piece of liqourice into his mouth and offered on to his giggling littlest brother.

Jason scoffed as Tim rejoined the circle. "I've got another: Tim asking out a girl in old english."

"On a dare!" Tim coughed up the Twizzler. 

"I mean, you could've just lied and said that you did it." His brother shrugged. "Instead of embarrassing yourself infront of Steph."

"He was only in nineth grade; that's four years of highscchool, living with the pain." Damian pointed out very seriously, like he was diagnosing a severely tragic deisese.

Tim blushed, pushing his hair back behind his ears. "Go off, Babs."

Barbra cleared her thoat. "Since we're telling EACH OTHER'S stories now... do you guys remember when Damian used dog toothpaste?" She squeezed the last part of the sentence out quickly, preparing herself to get smacked. 

"HA!" Jason snorted, pointing at Damian, laughing.

"What?" Dick asked, looking around.

"YES!" Tim screamed. "Oh my god, YES milkbone toosepaste! I forgot that story.

Damian rolled his eyes, flushing hot pink just under his lower eyelids. "I accept this punnishment from the universe." He choked.

Tim poured himself a cup of water and sipped. "Mmm, those're some good memories. What about Dick being terified of rats for NO REASON."

Dick buried his face in his palms, groaning. He did NOT need a reminder of that. "Shut Up!"

"Oh yeah and we made him cry by-"

"Jay!" Dick made a lunge at his brother, who kicked him back. "Stop it!" He whined through gritted teeth.

"Oh! There's one!" Jason grinned. "We have a video somewhere of us sitting quietly in a room, and everytime Tim tried to talk to us we'd all go 'stOp It!'  And he got seriously freaked out."

"I don't remember that." Tim admitted.

"Me neither." Dick reached for another peice of liqourice. 

"WHOA, Buddy." Tim pulled the treats away. "No more sugar for you."

Dick scoffed, he hated being treated like a little kid. "Tim, I'm thirteen-years-old. I can handle sugar."

Barbra sipped some soda, grinning at the little kid who thought he was grownup. "Uhh, Damian, kindly remind Dick that when he was ten he drank a slurpee and decided to see how loud he could shout so he climbed on the roof and screamed like a banshee." 

Damian looked between Barbra and the young boy. "I don't think I need to, I think he remembers."

Dick bit his tongue. "Whatever, I was TEN."

"When Jason was ten, he was OBSESSED with the movie of My Fair Lady."

"Audrey Hepburn is a Queen-"

"He'd watch the race horse scene over, and Over, and OVER..." Tim Teased.

"It's a good movie!"

"And you STILL said you were straight until you were thrirteen!" His brother laughed.

"YEAH? Well- You STILL think you're straight!" Jason exploded, completely red faced.

Everyone went quiet. They looked at eachother.

"Remember when Dick fell asleep during a league meeting when he was little and Bruce picked up him up and rocked him in his sleep in front of the WHOLE DAMN LEAGUE?" Barbra toremented, grinning like the cheshire cat.

"Gordon, you weren't there."

"Yep, but," She pulled Dick over and held him in a headlock, pinching his cheeks. "They still talk about it, y'know? They still remember!"

"Stop!" Dick tried to escape her.

"Why? Is it getting to ya?" She nuzzled her nose into his thick, glossy hair. 

There was a sound inthe doorway. "What's going on?"

"Oh, Hey Bruce." Barbra released the youngest bat.

Tim swept his hair back again. "We're just telling old stories."

"Trying to embarrass the shit out of each other." Jason clarified.

"Oh, I can participate." He put down his coffee mug with a snap. "Like the story of how Jason got the lock back on his door..."

"NO!" Jason yelled, covering his ears.

"and how it was the day we all learned that Jason does not know about putting his browser in incognito mode."

They all let out shouts of protest, Barbra slapping her hands over Dick's ears.

"Or how Dick used to try and replicate the sound of the doorbell every time we rung it, or..."