Halloween

-Thanks to @DaCr3ativeAbomination for the request!-

 -If you have any requests comment them or DM me-

Ages

Damian - 17

Tim - 15

Roy - 13

Jason - 13

Barbra - 12

Wally - 11

Dick - 9

6:35 pm
Dick shouldered through the main doors, panting. His skin, hair and clothes were all damp and sticky.

"Where were you?" Tim demanded. "It's dark out -and what's that smell?"

"Cheap beer." His brother doubled over, gasping for air. "Those jerk grade-twelves at the skate park threw it while they were chasing me."

"WHAT?" He ordered. "Oh my god! are you alright?" 

"yeah, just winded."

"I was at the play ground, and those drunk jerks always follow me. They chased me a few blocks, but I got away." 

His brother put on a calm appearance. "I knew I should've stayed there with you, especially since there are so many creeps out there tonight, setting off fireworks at the park."

"No, it's fine." Dick said hastily.

"Oh, well you better get upstairs and shower." Tim watched his brother nod and sprint up the stairs. "Those fucking assholes!"  He shouted.

"Who?" Jason and his boyfriend strolled in.

"Oh, hi Jason, Hi Roy,"

"Hi."

"These fucking twelfth graders chased Dick on his way home."

"Mother fuckers!" Jason exclaimed. "I'll beat the shit out of them if I ever see them."

"Yeah, me too. I wonder if their in Dami's class, then we can report them." Tim spat. "What are you two doing tonight?"

"Besides beating those fuckers senseless..." Jason began.

"We're gonna watch horror movies." Roy held up the bowl of popcorn he was holding. "-and Barbra's coming over later."

"You aren't watching anything R-rated, are you?"

"Tim, by your logic we can't watch anything over PG 13." Jason moaned. "We're gonna watch Scary Stories to Tell in The Dark and Holloween."

"Halloween? you're too young for that!"

"TIM!" Jason whined, his brother was totally embarrassing him in front of his boyfriend.

"Fine, but I'll have Damian duck in to check on you two frequently."

Jason tried to argue, but his redhead just thanked the fifteen-year-old and dragged Jason to the next room. 

The doorbell rang.

"Trick-or-Treaters? Already?" Tim grabbed the bucket of candy at the door and wrestled it open.

"Hi." A boy stood opposite him, wearing all black, with cat ears sticking out from his untidy red hair.

"Hi Wally!" Tim smiled, holding the door open for him. "Dick's just in the shower, he'll be out in a few minutes."

"Okay." Wally came in and sat at the bottom of the steps.