Principal's office (part three) ((Jason))

-part 55!-

Ages:

Tim - 16

Jason - 13

Tim tried to make sure the teacher couldn't see his phone as he texted Bruce. Jason had just been called up to the office for the sixth time that year. 

Hey

Aren't you in class

Jason just called up to office

**Got called**

I'm busy

I know, I just thought you should know in case the school calls you.

Thank you, is it alright if I refer them to you?

sure, I guess

"Would -uhh- Timothy Drake,  come down to the office please?"
Tim sighed, grabbed his bag and excused himself. Downstairs, he was directed right into the principal's office.

"What did he do?" Tim pushed his hair back and sat down. Across from him, the principal, Mr. Lou looked infuriated, as Jason was laughing hysterically. "JASON, SHUT UP." Tim broke character. He turned back to Mr. Lou.
"What did he do?"

"Your brother has been defying the dress code and disrupting class."

"I WASN'T" Jason called out between fits of laughter. "THEY JUST REALLY LIKED ME!" he kept giggling.

"Your brother has received several dress-code warnings, and today we was reprimanded for not wearing the correct black shoes, which are required."

"My shoes ARE black!" Jason kicked his leg up o the principal's desk. on his foot was his old Nike air forces, which had been hastily spray-pained black. "See? Black shoes. Show me where it says they have to be dress shoes." He laughed at the half-bewildered half-horrified look on his brothers face.

Apparently, Jason had been called out for his dirty white shoes in shop class, had grabbed the nearest can of spray paint, and obeyed the rules, being dragged from the room to the applause of his peers.

"Jason, you can't just do that?"

"Why?"

"...Your shoes!"

"They're black."

Tim couldn't even think of a reply. "You... ruined them?"

"It's not like I broke something that belonged to the school, I'm allowed to destroy my own property."

"Jay, No-" He sighed, and turned to the principal "What's the verdict? Is he in trouble?"

Mr. Lou had his face in his hands. "You're both free to go -for now. I'll be contacting your father."

"Thank you, sir. have a good day." Tim yanked his giggling little brother out into the hall. "What were you thinking, you've gotten into trouble nearly six times, and it's only your first year here!"

"That's just it! this was the only  way to avoid getting in trouble."

"I- mean, you could've just WORN the shoes?" Tim sighed. "You're an awful influence! Dick better not be like this when he starts!"

"He'd better be, how's he gonna get out of trouble."

"He's not gonna be in trouble!" Tim argued.

"He gets called to the office every-like three weeks!"

"That's because- why are we arguing about Dick? This is about you! You're in trouble."

"Yeah, sure."