Bullies And The Principal's Office

-Guys, I don't know what a middle school is. Apparently they have them in America? I think they're grades 6-8, but I dunno. I'm just using the logic from my city's elementary schools (K-7). I hope you love the stock photo I chose!-

Damian - 18

Tim - 15

Jason - 12

Dick- 9

Damian had the right to be pissed off when he was called  to step in as a guardian when Dick got in trouble at school. At least he had the solace that Bruce would be able to show, and that he was merely a temporary placeholder. Still, he wasn't thrilled that he missed half a lecture for this.

He entered the school's office and saw Dick, and some other boy were sitting in chairs that had been dragged several feet apart to prevent potential roughhousing. 

Dick didn't look up when he came in. He had early traces of a black eye, as well as bruises on his arms and legs and a dried bloody nose. The other boy also looked a little beaten up, but Damian didn't care about that.

"Richard."

He kept forcefully staring at the floor, shifting his weight back and forth. He had tear stains on his cheeks, trying to hold back any further sobbing while in public.

"What happened?" Damian softened his voice a little more than normal; he didn't want to make Dick cry, especially in front of whatever kind of asshole this other kid must be.

Dick shook his head silently ant the floor, his lip trembling. The other kid gave him a judgmental side-eye. Damian already hated that kid, front his spiky blond hair to his brand new Nike air forces. Dick tried to murmur something but stopped, scared he would start crying again.

"I can't do anything unless you tell me what happened." Damian said firmly, wanting to hear the truth, but trying not to scare his brother.

"I hit him."

"Why did you hit him?" 

Dick opened his mouth to answer, but didn't trust his voice to stay steady. 

Damian noticed a man, about forty-five in a fitted suit and clean shoes enter. He glared at the two brothers and headed to the blond boy. 

Shortly, they were all called into the office. The principle tried to stare Damian down as they entered. Damian had left the school on... interesting terms. The young man was secretly delighted to see they hadn't been able to remove all the purple glitter from the carpet over the past six years. 

"Mr. Davenport, Mr -no- Damian Wayne. Shouldn't your father have come in? He is Dick Grayson's legal guardian."

"He's out of town this afternoon. I'm standing in until an hour from now." Damian stared down the principle, Mr. Ceido, except he was actually intimidating. "And yes, I'm also Mr. Wayne... to you." The last part he added under his breath.

"Right. Mr. Wayne, I'm sure you'd like to know why you where called here."

"I know why I'm here!" The man, Mr. Davenport, Spoke up. "That brat hit My son!"

Dick had his head lowered, his chin tucked against his collarbone, silently crying again.

"From reports and a teacher witness, Richard Grayson assaulted Aiden Davenport, which escalated to a hallway fight.

"My son can't be blamed for any damage. He was accosted and was defending himself."

"Yes, we have several confirmations that Richard cast the first blow and Aiden only began attacking once he was on the floor."