Putting Quarantine On Hold

-2021 UPDATE: this aged like fine wine.-

Imagine being stuck in a house with your family for weeks.

Already living through it?

Imagine your family includes a literally superhero and four rowdy teenage boys. 

This is hell on earth.

Ages

Damian - 23

Tim - 19

Jason - 17

Wally - 15

Dick - 13 

P.S I love screwing around with timelines so at the moment Birdflash is merely an awkward hetero-normative flirtationship

Dick groaned, rolled out of bed a and checked his phone; 2:30 pm. he could barely remember the night before and began looking around his room for a clue; chip bags, empty glass, laptop (one of Tim's old computers that he would sometimes lend his brothers),  and a sort of monstrous pillow fort. Memories came flooding back. He and Wally West had been having virtual sleep overs during quarantine; they would facetime, talk, eat snacks, and work their way through a playlist of Starkid shows.

Things were tough during quarantine. Bruce was working major over time dealing with the Mania of the COVID 19 outbreak; He was stressed and overworked beyond messure, just like every other massive business owner.

No one knew where Damian was, they'ed catch glimpses of him in the Gym, or the kitchen, They'd pass him on the stairs or in the Foyer, but no one exactly knew how he could just disappear for hours on end. Dick had a theory was sneaking out of the house, he couldn't guess what he did once he was out, but it was the only option.

Tim was a socially awkward introvert, so he was in his element. As soon as school had got out, and the city had gone into quarantine, Tim had grabbed his laptop and DS and locked himself in his room, where he remained, doing homework and playing Animal Crossing. His family would sometimes go days without seeing him.

Jason was a socially chaotic extrovert, so he was out of his element.  Being stuck inside just made his temper rise and boil over , He lay on the couch all day gaming, while on the mic with his red-head friends, mostly just Roy, with quite a lot of Barbra, and occasionally even Kory (Who could mix-up her basic controls but was the best player by miles).

The whole vaguely-dysfunctional family  was exhausted of each other, 

Bruce was barely there, running around pulling strings and holding urgent long-distance meetings, he still had to go out during the days.  You still could  go out and even though the citizen's of Gotham dealt with mania every couple days, the were taking advance of businesses being closed and staying home. Bruce knew that's almost all this was; mania, but he still made his sons stay inside, especially when Dick came down with a cold.

He was *mostly*  better, and wasn't contagious, but even if he were Jason still wouldn't stop pestering him. Living with teenage siblings, they mostly just ignore each other, but lock them in, and every time they cross paths they'll bother each other incessantly. still, tired ad bored, Dick slumped into the living room and sat next to Jason on the couch while he cursed out his teammates over the mic.

"Hey Jay." He said, from feet away he could hear Roy yelling over the Jason's headphones. From what he could gather, Kory was about to log off at the end of the round, and their  team was screwed without her.

"Fuck!" Jason threw controller down and pulled off his headphones. Grabbing his skull in frustration. he noticed his brother. not ideal; but the situation wasn't ideal either. "Dick? your playing this next round. He lunged forward and began setting up a headset and controller.