AU reverse Brothers (Pt. One)

-Despite my entire book being an AU, I don't usually write AU stories. sorry if it sucks, but I'm not used to this-

-Shout out to @Aromantic_Satan for the request-

-comment or DM me if you have requests-

Ages (This story follows "Normal" fam meeting "Reverse" fam, the ages are just inversed)

Dick - 19

Jason - 16

Tim - 13

Damian - 1o

Dick blinked awake in an unfamiliar environment. He glanced around without moving his body, he saw someone lying nearby.

"Jay?" He whispered.

"Hmm?" The boy rolled over.

"Jay!"

"Wha- wha- what the Fuck?" he jerked awake. "Where are we?"

"I have no clue." Dick also sat up, glancing around them. "The... attic?" 

"What-?" Nearby, Damian sat up, rubbing his eyes. "What are we doing in the attic?" He stood up and began pacing, walking over to Tim's corpse and giving it a swift kick.

"AH! What?" Tim slurred, clutching his side, where the youngest had kicked. "What's going on?"

"I don't know." Dick answered. "We all just, woke up in the attic."

"No we're not." Tim continued to shake himself awake.

"What...?"

"I'm looking at the Trunk of Bruce's mom's old stuff, so shouldn't the window be on that side?"

The other three followed where he was pointing.

"That's weird..." Dick commented. "Maybe Alfred rearranged things?"

Jason stood up, strolling to a low low ceiling beam. "Whoa, that's not right."

"What?"

"Remember how we carved our initials into this bad boy?

"Yeah, Demon was too short to reach it." Tim followed the elder brothers to the beam.

"We wrote them in chronological order, right? like first Robin, second Robin, Third Robin..."

"Yeah." Dick Came to look at what his brother was examining.

"It's the wrong way around." He was right, the beam read;' Damian   Tim   JAY   DicK', in increasingly messy handwriting.

"Whoa, Twilight Zone." Dick gaped.

"Let's go downstairs, This crap's unsettling."

"Pussy!" Jason said, but followed him as they tried to locate the attic door, it, of course, was the exact opposite of  where it should be.

They descended into the hall. it was like walking into a mirror. 

"Am I tripping?" Jason asked, feeling like he had LSD pumped into him in through every possible area.

"Nah, it's me too." Dick squinted. the brothers crept down the stairs.

Suddenly, A boy -approximately Jason's age- strolled out through the door, sipping from a ceramic mug. He saw them, spluttering and choking out his coffee.

"What the fu- Damian!"

Damian and his brothers froze in confusion.

"What?" A young man emerged from the opposite doorway. He saw them and reached, slowly, for something in his back pocket. "How did you get inside?" He growled.

"how did you get inside?" Dick replied.

taking two swift steps, the man dashed forwards and pulled Tim back wit him; a hostage. "Who are you!" He held something sharp and metallic against Tim's throat.

"Whoa! Whoa, OKAY!" Dick held his hands out. "I am Dick Grayson, these are Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne. We live here."

The man scowled. "Is this some kind of a joke?"

Tim noticed What weapon was being helt to his neck. "How'd you get that?"

"What is it, Tim."

"This guy's got... well... a Batarang...."

The man held it tighter against him tighter. "How do you know what this is?"

Everyone went quiet.

"Dami, What's going on?"

The brothers turned to see a little boy at the top of the stairs, confused and scared.

"How do you know me?" Damian asked.

"Who are you?" Responded. "Dami, who are These guys?"

"Not now, Richard." The man said sternly. "Go back to your room."

"But-"

"Now!"

The boy began backing away and bumped into another kid, seemingly Tim's age. "Hey, where you going Dickie?" He looked up, giving the brothers a good look at everyone in the manor. This boy in particular clicked everything into place; streak of familiar white hair, lollipop sticking out of his mouth, too-big red leather jacket.

"Holy Shit it's Jason."