Fake ID

Ages

Damian - 29

Tim - 26

Jason - 22

Dick - 19

"When's Bruce gonna get here?" Jason complained; he didn't cancel plans for this, he was just very impatient.

"Father will be here shortly." Damian sounded just as done as Jason.

"Let's go ahead and order drinks?" Tim suggested. 

They grumbled in approval and awaited the waitress; a depressed looking woman in her mid-thirties.
"What can I get you guys tonight."

"Can you get me a Heineken?" Tim gave him a look. "I'm paying for it, I can drink what I want."

Damian apparently agreed, as he proceeded to order a glass of white wine.

"Ah, what the hell, can I get a.... Sidecar?" Tim smiled at the lady.

"The same for me, please!" Dick said his order quickly, trying to speed it past his brothers. He leaned across his brother to put his drinks menu on the pile.

"Ah, I'm going to need to see some ID for that sir."

"Uh OH, he's not 21 yet..." Jason beamed at his little brother, who looked betrayed. "Get him a Pepsi."

"I can order my own drink, JASON."

"I can rat on you for having a fake ID, RICHARD."

Dick froze, his eyes growing to the size of basket balls.

"Okay, so that's a Heineken, a white '09, a sidecar, and a Pepsi. coming right up." The waitress had obviously seen her fair share of fights, and just wanted to avoid this one.

"Fake ID?" the eldest asked.

"Yeah, he keeps it next to the subway card in his wallet!" Jason stared at Dick, who looked like his brother had stabbed him.

In a second, Tim was holding his wallet. He shouldn't have sat next to a trained pick pocket.
"Tim, give it back!

He didn't.
He ripped open the wallet and pulled out a driver's licence; Fake name, Fake age, Dick's photo.

"Richard!" Tim passed the car to Damian over his head.

"I confiscated it off someone!" 

"They just happened to be using your photo? Dick, I do NOT want my little brother drinking underage!" Tim exclaimed.

"Jay's been drinking since he was, like, sixteen! I'm only, like, a year-and-a-half from being 21!"

Damian studied the card while his brothers bickered; it was relatively well put together, if a little cloudy. Certainly made by someone with experience.
"I'm taking this to show this to Father."

"NO! Oh my god! Dami, PLEASE!!" He begged. "Don't tell dad, PLEASE!"

"Where did you get this?"

"I bought it." He muttered.

"From who?"

"This guy on craigslist?" Dick lowered his head, his brothers were causing a scene

"...craigslist?" 

"Yeah."

"What's their name?" Tim asked.

Dick looked around at his brothers, his eyes lingering on Jason's smug face for a few minutes. "...I don't remember..."

"You will show us as soon as we get back." Damian ordered.

"...okay." He muttered. He wasn't a big fan of being nineteen, and being talked to like he was ten. "Can we just have a good night?"

The waitress returned and set down their drinks

Dick took a moody sip of his soda.

"Have you used this before?" Tim hissed once she was out of earshot. He grabbed his baby brother's sleeve, yanking him closer. "DICK, DO YOU GO OUT DRINKING?"

"Put it away, man." Jason warned as he cracked open his beer and took a swig.
"You took the ID. Besides, Bruce should be here soon." Jason took another drink. "Never have I ever ratted on my little brother for using a fake ID."

Tim and Damian rolled their eyes and took sips of their respective drinks.

"Never have I ever tried to flip dad's hubcaps for cash." Dick scowled.

"Fuck you." Jason took a huge sip of his drink.

"Never have I ever used a fake ID to drink while underage."
Jason drank proudly, Dick did so shamefully, and Damian did it so fast nearly no one even saw him.

"Never have I ever wanted to play this game." Damian spat.
All the others drank.

"Never have I ever had Bruce drop me at school during my SENIOR YEAR."

Dick flushed as Jason cackled at him, it was NOT funny. He sipped his cola. "Never have I ever smoked three packs a day."
His brothers looked at him.
"I'm not an Actual baby, Jay! I knew what was happening!"

"...hello." The chair moved back and their father sat down.

"Uh- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Bruce!" Tim exclaimed, forcing a smile.

"Am I interrupting?"

Damian sighed. "Richard has a fake driver's licence." He pulled out the ID and thrust it at Bruce.

"What?" He grabbed the ID and examined it. "Dick! What are you doing with this?"

"I just wanted a drink." He muttered, staring at his feet.

"Dick, you're only nineteen." He pinched between his eyes. "I know you just want to be grown-up already..."

Dick squirmed uncomfortably in his seat, he was too frightened to look up at his father's disappointed face. "I'm not a child, Bruce, I'm legally adult."

"You're not old enough to drink!" 

"It's okay, Tim." He  waved his son off, placing the card in his pocket. "We'll talk about this at home, Richard."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DUDE! I FUCKING- DUDE" Jason thanked him. "Thank you SO much! You covered my ass!"

"I shouldn't've." His brother sniffed, having just gotten chewed out for the past hour.

"Here." He passed his brother a pack of M&Ms.

"Jason." He scowled. "I'm an adult, you can't bribe me with candy."

"Fine, I guess I'll just..." He held the chocolate bar over the trash.

"OKAY, FINE!" He grabbed it. "But this doesn't end things." 

"I know, I know, I'll get you another ID, AND take you and your little boyfriend out for drinks. Just PLEASE, don't tell dad."

Dick frowned. "Maybe."