• 02 •

"get out

"get out ." his dark voice trailed , her eyes flickered to his . the dark brown orbs staring into hers .

"so it's you huh ?" her eyebrow crooked in amusement , enjoying the confused expression he displayed .

" Park Jisung , son of the previous gang leader who was called 'the black mask' . Leading the biggest gang in Seoul ." she spoke out the knowledge she had remembered from the documents.

"and who the f—" anger and frustration obvious in his sentence .

" I'm Kim Hae Eun . From Reload Police Department . May I question you ?" she asked politely though she meant none of it .

"no." he let out a short but straightforward reply .

"please cooperate, sir." calming trails off her tongue as she straightened her back .

Jisung took out a pack of ciggerette and its matching lighter . He flicked the safety lock and brought the flame near his cigarette .

The rich oaky smell of the fire permeated the room, wisps of silver grey smoke curled and danced their way through the thick, hazy air .

inhaling and exhaling the fumes of the burning cigarette.

The girl watched his movements closely studying every single movement .

"smoking in your house ?" she asked .

"what's it to you" blowing out another gush of smoke as he spoke .

"the smoke." she answered.

"then get out ." coldness trailed off his tongue not caring one or two about her .

"no." she rejected his offer , if you'd even count that an offer that is .

jisung rolled his eyes in annoyance , displaying obvious dismay . the void in his eyes gleaming red as anger built up .

"you do know i can kill you right now , right?" he asked , thoughts of murderous actions .

Hae eun's eyes widened a fraction , slightly shocked to the words that had been spoken .

"two can play the game." pointing to the gun on her waist band , reloading it .

Jisung smirked , the side of his lips curving up , "you're amusing."

"i know i am." She smiled ,walking towards what seemed like the living room .

sitting down on the soft surface of the couch that emitted warmth and comfort .

"i have things to attend to." jisung spoke , groaning and grumbling at the trouble she caused and the time taken out of his schedules.

"same goes to me." she spoke .

confusion sparked in him , tilting his hand whilst his eyebrow crooked sideways .

"why don't you attend to it ?" he questioned .

"you're what i'm supposed to attend to." she answered , lifting up her head to meet his eyes .

"me ?" He chuckled deeply almost devilishly . His deep and rough voice that could scare away any regular human .

a sound was made by the phone , noticing it's owner of the incoming notifications.

The two looked down at a notification that popped on the girl's lock screen .

She clicked onto it , checking .

[ jenojam <3 ]

eun , we need back up .
track the location of
agent 021227 , he had
been tackled
( seen )

alright , i'm coming
stay safe jen
( delivered )

she was visibly in a hurry - scurrying up the couch , gathering all her belongings .

"finally leaving , huh ?" jisung asked .

"you're coming with me." she spoke , sparing him a glance .

"what ?" he asked in disbelief .

she grabbed his wrist , dragging him in her car . not wasting any previous second .

"you're wasting my time." he commented .

"well that's the only way i can keep my eyes on you ." she pressed on the button that activated the engine , changing the gear to drive .

"keep an eye on me ? pfft." he faked a laugh at the ridiculous line that she had said .

the boy relaxed his muscles stretching both his hands behind his head .

He studied her features , starring intensely at her . The girl looked up to the rear mirror accidentally making eye contact with the boy which was quickly broken as the girl shifted her attention back to the road .

"how old even are you ?" jisung questioned .

"just a eight months younger than you ." she informed .

"just got your driving license, huh ?" the boy tilted his head raising his left eyebrow which had several slits and piercings stuck onto it , shining and glistening in the sunlight .

"don't worry , i won't get us both killed ." she laughed , jokingly assuring him .

" she laughed , jokingly assuring him