• 55 •

the group of friends got seated in the vehicle , driving down the busy road

the group of friends got seated in the vehicle , driving down the busy road . many cars and bikes rushing to their destination.

jaemin and renjun sat at the front , jaemin driving the car whilst renjun directed jaemin with a hinge of frustration.

"omg turn to the left for god's sake !" renjun shouted , pointing to the left , basically scolding jaemin .

"i-i'm trying jun~" jaemin whined , staring at the busy road , waiting for the cars to proceed before taking a left turn .

jeno , chenle and haechan sat at the back of the car , fooling around with a new game they've found .

jisung and hae eun sat in the middle , hae eun clinging onto jisung .

"baby~" hae eun cooed , making a cutesy face directed at jisung .

jisung scoffed , acting like he was getting disgusted yet he was mentally melting at the adorable sight .

"go away" jisung scolded , yet his movements only backfired on him . he was the one getting closer and closer to hae eun .

"i know you want me , babe~" she teased , embracing the boy into a side hug.

"excuse me , you're not the only ones in the car ." renjun spoke , rolling his eyes in annoyance .

"shut up , renjun ." his boss , jisung , shut him . renjun was indeed older than jisung but in terms of the business world , jisung had a higher rank .

renjun wanted to fight back but he simply couldn't , jisung could've easily killed any one of them and make them go homeless .

"we're here !" jaemin spoke enthusiastically, clapping his hands in excitement like an excited puppy .

"yeah and you almost got us into a car accident for like ten times ." renjun scolded , rolling his eyes at jaemin pouting .

"injunnie i'm sorry~" jaemin clung onto renjun , "aish aish , get off me !" renjun pushed jaemin away from him .

the group entered the restaurant and got a table . the group ordered their food .

"why do you always eat the same food ? you basic ." renjun judged jeno , scanning him up and down .

"well i- i don't dare to try new food ." jeno defended , stuttering slightly.

"jen no jam ." haechan laughed , making fun of jeno .

meanwhile , hae eun looked over at jisung's alluring plate of food . making her mouth water from the scent .

jisung chuckled , looking at her puppy liked eyes , staring at his food . he sliced one piece of the meat and fed it to her .

the food tasted beyond amazing not only because well it's food but the fact that he fed her made the food ten times better .

"thank you sung~" she thanked , giving him her dorky smile that he absolutely adored .

get yrself a men who would feed you food 🥺 and also have you heard of renjun's fools cover ? a masterpiece

get yrself a men who would feed you food 🥺 and also have you heard of renjun's fools cover ? a masterpiece. 😌