• 53 •

"god , that body was heavy

"god , that body was heavy ." renjun spoke , panting as he entered the room everyone was in- the living room .

"you did call for help , right ?" donghyuck asked , fiddling with jaemin's hand . jaemin was seated beside donghyuck , his head leaned on donghyuck's chest .

whilst jeno sat in jealousy in the opposite couch . glaring at donghyuck .

"of course, i'm not as much of an idiot as you." renjun scoffed .

"that was one time i forgot to call for the medical team ." donghyuck defended himself .

"yeah , and that fellow bled to death ." renjun chuckled .

"what are they talking about , babe ?" hae eun who was cuddling with jisung on the couch asked . she wrapped her arms around his waist , resting her head on his chest .

"babe ?" jaemin smirked .

"there's nothing between us ." jisung defended loudly , "yet." he continued in a low mumble . thus , no one heard him .

jisung broke into a smile , seeing the girl who was confused of what the gang members were talking about .

"we normally don't kill people if unnecessary , so we just beat them up till they're unconscious like what i did to doyoung . then , we call a medical team to heal them up , to keep them alive we like to torture baby ." jisung explained , interlocking fingers with the girl under the blanket .

there was a blanket over the two of them , due to the cold air conditioning.

"then why do you hurt them in the first place if you're not going to kill them ?" she asked .

"well we normally hurt them until they tell us a piece of information." jisung explained further, the girl nodding her head , understanding more of the mafia world .

the dark and scary world everyone told her to stay out of , yet it intrigued her .

jisung's hand found itself to her petite waist , stroking it gently .

the simple movements made her feel relaxed .

hey eyelids felt heavy , feeling extremely tired . she slowly dozed into slumber .

"yah ! lee jeno !" chenle shouted as he chased jeno down the hallway .

jisung shot the two a glare , warning them to be quiet , seeing as the girl in his arms was asleep .

the two immediately quiet down .

she snuggled closer to him , gripping onto his shirt . his arm around her as his other hand stroked her hair gently .

"damn i've never seen jisung so gentle before ." renjun chuckled softly .

"don't they look adorable ?" jaemin smiled at the two , he knew the first time he saw her that she was the perfect one for jisung .

she was the only one who can keep jisung in control , the only one who made jisung soft and gentle .

she was the first person who had ever made jisung calm in times when he was fuming .

she made him feel special .

being tortured by jisung would be such a pleasure 😌