• 65 •

hae eun tossed around in bed , wide awake though she tried to fall asleep

hae eun tossed around in bed , wide awake though she tried to fall asleep .

she glanced to the corner of her eye seeing jisung in deep slumber . she didn't want to wake him up .

an idea popped up in her head , perhaps a breezy walk at night may help her in calming down .

she wore her house slippers out with her pyjamas , sneaking to the door , making sure not to wake any asleep souls .

the night climate - breezy, damp and at times chilling; often depressing to the weakly, but a splendid tonic to others.

the brisk wind blew and sang its songs to stir the emotions, bringing the sweet memories of times gone and hopes for a good future ahead.

the calming atmosphere bringing her heart to a rest , feeling the warmth of mother nature .

the grass swayed with the trees to the joyous melodies of the wind .

the wind playing around with her hair , her hair drifting to the direction of the wind .

the night was foggy and through the fog the moonlight gleamed mysteriously.

the moon was a wraith-silver disc hanging in the lonely sky. lasers of moonlight, as bright as diamond-flame, turned the sea a-glow like melted platinum.

the bright beam shadowed her , shining on her features as she glowed majestically in the darkness .

the peaceful moment ruined by the sudden attack , an unidentified person brushed by hae eun .

he was holding onto a diamond-sharp knife , though rust had set in on the handle and blade it was strong and jagged - more than enough.

the blade of the knife gliding on her skin before pain set in . a burning sensation grew as she noticed the scar that was born .

"yah ! get back here !" hae eun shouted for the unknown man to come back - the man had ran away after the damage he caused .

she cursed under her breathe as she checked on the injury .

she ripped a part of her pyjamas , tying the cotton piece around her arm in order to lessen down the bleeding .

she was forced to stop her walk , having to return back to safety and get the wound treated .

heading back home , she went into the infirmary .

the house dim as the bottom of the sea , the moonlight peaked through the curtains making shadows for every object .

she worked in silence and darkness , trying her best to see in the darkness in order to treat her wound .

the sudden sound of a flicker sounded , the lights switched on , startling the girl .

brightness was brought back through the lightbulb . no one was awake right ?

hoping no one woke up because of her especially a special someone knowing he'd be fuming mad knowing she hurt herself .

she turned around to face whoever that was , meeting eyes with him...

jisung .

who sliced her though ? 😬