• 67 •

"jeno , haechan , search for surveillance cameras around the area she explored

"jeno , haechan , search for surveillance cameras around the area she explored." jisung commanded as he gazed at the lot of computer screens .

"baby , it's okay . forget it , see i'm fine !" hae eun tugged on the sleeve of his shirt .

"no , love . i have to know who did that." jisung spoke as a spark of determination sparked in him .

his senses focused and stricked towards his goal , doing whatever it takes to get there . no matter the obstacle.

"his face is mostly covered by his mask." jeno informed as he cracked the code and hacked into the footage .

jeno observed the figure and movements , attempting to match up any one he could recall .

"his eyes." fury roared through jisung's mind as a fresh swelled in him .

irritation pricked him as he felt a burn stricking through his body as though a wave of electric shock .

he was ready to close the site from pure frustration when a notice of a glimpse of the mysterious man's facial feature caught my attention, big time.

It bounced around his head, first in disbelief, then in shock, and finally, in anger.

he stood up from the chair , the chair fell back from the force sent through it .

gaining every's attention as he mumbled something under his breathe .

"babe, what happened ?" hae eun looked at jisung worriedly as he pondered around the room .

jeno and haechan had their eyes fixed on the screens , searching for clues and possible evidence.

whilst the girl's attention drifted to her boyfriend , worrying comes when she thought of negative possibilities.

she was feeling extra worried , her eyes showed the kind of gentle concern . she laid her hand lightly on jisung's shoulder, and instead of flinching and pushing away , he was soothed by it.

"baby , what's wrong ?" she left her hand there and spoke with such a soft voice he felt her words calming him more by the way they were said than the actual words.

It felt as if he was wrapped in a blanket of her caring. he felt a layer of care and worry no one had given him much of .

"it's him." jisung spoke .

attaining their attention , jeno hummed in question . unknown to what jisung had meant . his head spinner at the possibilities of his words .

the endless possibilities of who the unknown man could've been . but jisung was certain it was him , jisung was certain he had recognised that gaze of his .

the facial feature of his .

it was him .

"Lee Taeyong."

woah taeyong whatt

woah taeyong whatt