• 21 •

the darkness swarmed the two , it was so dark they could barely look in the distance

the darkness swarmed the two , it was so dark they could barely look in the distance . the darkness in which many feared for but they had each other so fear no more .

the next source of light coming from a lone lamp in the distance , the orange toned light only effected ever so slightly .

a cold breeze of wind swarmed past the two , feeling the cold air hitting her bare skin , she shivered , folding her arms together closer to her abdominal to give herself as much warm as she could give .

Providing herself with the heat from her body temperature . Rubbing her skin in order to create friction which would give out heat .

Goosebumps rose from the cold air , which she instinctively pulled the fabric of her shirt closer to her , her nose just like Rudolph , was red due to the cold .

Jisung had taken notice of her , well , he did have a coat but would he do the sacrifice of giving her his coat ? He'd be freezing cold then .

"Why didn't you bring a coat ?" jisung asked , pointing out to her .

at that time of hurry , she scattered out an outfit , completely forgetting the fact that they'd be scrolling around the cold streets . hence , forgetting to being a coat that'd save her from the cold night .

"well , i was in a hurry , so i forgot." she explained .

"you really are stupid , aren't you ?" he stared down at the one who was rubbing her hands together .

"yah jisung!" she scolded him , earning a chuckle from him , his deep voice echoing down the empty streets .

He slid his warm coat off , and wrapped the fabric over the girl's shoulders . feeling as though the warm covers that once stood around him was gone , he felt the cold air .

it was like fire going out on a cold winter day , though he didn't want to be in a state of icy cold , yet he didn't want her to be either .

A pink hue formed on her cheeks , well she didn't expect him to do that especially after knowing his personality .

now after the exchange , the boy was bare in his black tee and black jeans .

On the contradictory , the girl had a huge coat over her shoulders as she had sweater paws but instead of with a sweater it was with a coat .

"a-ah thank you sung ." feeling slightly flustered, she rubbed the back of her nape .

Maybe they were indeed getting somewhere in their relationship ?

who knows 🤷‍♀️