• 29 •

"but why?" she questioned , not knowing the reason why he didn't visit the mall

"but why?" she questioned , not knowing the reason why he didn't visit the mall . it's just a place that held so much memories of hers .

"I just.. don't like being in crowded area . anyone could just stab you anytime you know ?" jisung spoke , though it sounded ridiculous it was honestly the smarter route .

especially having such a high rank as one of the top gangs , being the leader of a highly wanted gang practically everyone in the underworld wants to hunt him down .

"come on sung , not everyone wants to kill you ." hae eun chuckled , finding him ridiculous.

"better to be safe then sorry." jisung shrugged , only speaking out his thoughts which was an ideal thinking many should have .

"but.. you're missing out." sadness trailed in her voice , feeling slightly sympathetic towards the male who didn't get to experience childhood much .

"there's online shops now eun , we don't have to physically go and shop." jisung spoke .

"but it's all about socialising !" hae eun replied , talking about socialising all over again like a nagging mother .

"socialising my ass ." The taller one scoffed , hands stuck into his pocket , walking away smugly .

she clearly wasn't gonna let him go walk by himself , she rushed towards him , snaking her arm around his .

"you really like skinship , huh ?" jisung asked , knowing the answer yet he still asked .

"can't say I don't." she chuckled , knowing how she could never stop yearning for skin ship , she would take any and every opportunity for skin ship .

"you remind me of someone." his mind trailed off to one of his gang member that was always known to be touchy and affectionate.

She turned her head to him , slightly slanted to the side showing that she didn't know what or who he had meant .

"jaemin. jaemin hyung , he loves skinship ." jisung answered , continuing what he was saying earlier on .

"i'm honestly surprised you even call them 'hyungs'"  She laughed in which , in return he gave out a scoff .

"don't you return him back his skinship ?" she asked him .

"no , it's disgusting." jisung recalled the moments when jaemin tried to give him hugs and such but all he did was shove jaemin away .

"he must be upset , you should give him back the skinship he wants !" hae eun scolded , feeling sympathetic towards jaemin whom never get jisung's affectionate back .

"what are you ? my lecturer ? stop telling me what to do." jisung's tone deepened though it was already as deep as the abyss . he hated it when people told his what to do and what not .

"oh lecturer ? sounds hot." she joked , chuckling as her flirty reflex came back .

"god , there you go again." jisung wasn't unfamiliar with this side of her anymore , knowing that this will be a day-to-day routine now .

the boy was at a loss for words , feeling the boiling sensation growing as his anger and annoyance came back to him .

she chuckled seeing how she made him feel . how annoyed he was getting , it was probably unsafe to play with fire but she liked the exhilaration of it all.

"hey sung , which one fits me better ?" she showed him two dresses , both different yet similar in their own ways .

the white dress ; white and flowy . the white dress had several stitched on laces , tying the whole piece together .

the red dress ; dark and mysterious. the revealing slit at the side , it was short and provoking .

the boy whom was immersed in his phone sat at the sofa , stopping for a slight second and gave a glimpse to the two dresses before backing to his phone .

"uh..the red one" his short reply that clearly wasn't given any thought made her frown .

she knew for sure he didn't pay attention to her , an idea sparked up in her mind like a lightbulb that just got lightened .

"since you're not paying any attention , why don't we look for clothes for you instead ?"

The boy's gaze shot up , looking into the two brown orbs staring at him . Inverting all his attention to her .

"no." he way quick to say no yet it was too late , the decision was made and so he had to follow .

"too bad , it wasn't a question."

shopping for THE park jisung ? hell yeah -