• 52 •

the two sat in the infirmary they had in the gang house , jisung looked at the injuries she had , gushes of anger flew in him

the two sat in the infirmary they had in the gang house , jisung looked at the injuries she had , gushes of anger flew in him .

the anger inside of him building up , "i should've killed that fucking shithead ."

hae eun smiled , softly holding onto his arm . "it's okay sung ."

"he hurt you !" he spoke , upset .

he was beyond pissed off . he took the first aid kit and took out some bandages and medicine.

he took the cotton bud and tapped the liquid substance that would help the recovery of the scars on the injuries doyoung had made .

she winced , feeling an acidic feeling on her arm . she grabbed onto jisung's sleeve , "s-sung , be more gentle." she closed her eyes shut at the piercing feeling .

jisung widened his eyes , he didn't know he was hurting her , he had always been a rough person . he immediately took back the cotton bud , and tapped it much softer and gentle on her skin . "i'm sorry." he sighed , frustrated at himself.

he finished the treatment with some bandages , "are you feeling better now ?" he asked , gently tucking one piece of her hair behind her ear .

making her feel butterflies in her stomach from the simple actions he carried out .

he was just inches away from her , both of them sitting on the same bed , their heart beating in sync .

"yeah , thank you ." she smiled , placing a soft kiss on his jawline , her lips brushed against his jaw ever so slightly .

making a tingly feeling shoot up his body .

making him wanting more , wanting more of her , more of her touch .

"anytime , love ." he chuckled , as the two of them stood up .

"now , i don't want you hurt anymore alright ?" he tapped on her nose , making her scrunch .

"alright alright ." she chuckled .

the two of them exited the infirmary room , and headed towards the living room .

"there the two of them are ." donghyuck spoke , chuckling at the two of them .

"does it hurt a lot ? are you okay ?" jaemin asked , worried . his movements and action gave off a huge motherly aura .

hae eun chuckled and nodded .

the two of them headed to the sofa , lying down on the soft surface .

they grabbed one huge blanket and covered the two of them , sharing the warm covers .

jisung was on his phone whilst hae eun was lying down on his chest attempting to take a peak at what he was doing .

she snuggled herself against his hard rock chest , burrying her face in it .

kissing the outline of his hard rock abs , making his groan . "stop it" he spoke , causing her to chuckle to his reaction .

hugging him even closer , "pay attention to me , babe ~" she whined , using the palm of her hands to cover his screen , not allowing him to look at the contents of his phone screen .

"just date already ." jaemin chuckled .

can someone get me a jisung ? 🥺