• 33 •

Doyoung : "oh how good I'll look in you-"

A punch smashed into his face , the sound of bones cracking echoed .

he instantly fell to the ground , groaning to the immense pain , spitting out a red liquid , coughing aggressively , chocking on his own blood .

Jisung : "you mother fucking piece of shit . touch her again and I'll fucking choke you to death ."

jisung kicking the older men who was lying flat on the ground in his abdominal , the male yelped loudly in pain .

jisung rushed towards the girl who was curled up in a ball trying to hide how she was only left in her undergarments , the cold air hitting her bare skin .

he was slightly flustered by the sight but he had to act fast , swiftly picking the girl up bridal style .

Walking away from where the male was at , placing her down at somewhere which had no one just so no one sees her .

his face was in the scariest state she had ever seen , even she was scared .

the boy gently touched her hand to check if she was okay , in which she flinched to the touch , quivering away .

hiding herself away , as she started to cry again . even though she didn't really get raped but the experience had definitely scared her .

being traumatized , she was afraid to every little touch .

Jisung : "hey , it's okay . its me , Jisung ."

She looked at him , eyes puddled with tears .

hae eun : "j-jisung."

her heart wrecking shaky voice spoke , jisung's heart clenched at how she was being .

jisung : "I'll fucking kill him ."

jisung stood up from the bench the two was on , fist clenched .

the girl grabbed onto his hands forcefully .

hae eun : "don't."

He sighed , his gaze contradicting his earlier one , softening up gazing upon her eyes .

he took of his black jacket and placed it over her shoulders , helping her wear the coat providing some sort of cover .

zipping up the hoodie and putting the hood over .

she wasn't fully covered but it was good enough , at least the jacket was at her thigh level .

hae eun pushed herself on jisung , wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck .

Hugging him so tightly he could've choked . he knew she needed the comfort so he only hugged back  .

Providing her with the warmth she wanted and needed , slowly patting her back, stroking it seeing the girl physically get less tensed .