• 72 •

all of them had their individual miserable background and stories

all of them had their individual miserable background and stories .

they had all came with a heavy and broken heart , that was their similarities, they came with one goal , and that was gain back justice for them self .

huang renjun , the oldest member was the one who had been bullied in school . he studied in korea though he was from China . therefore , many had made fun of him for his accent .

he wasn't spared any sympathy, he wasn't only physically but mentally bullied . they loved messing with him thoughts .

they ugly remarks almost drove him to ending his life , the scars that lingered on his body will only hold a deep and painful memory of his past .

lee jeno , he didn't have any parents , his parents died when jeno was at an early stage of life , jeno was only at the age of ten when both his parents had passed away by a car accident they had during one rainy night .

jeno was home alone when he received the call from the hospital , the town orphanage came up and picked up jeno .

yet no one wanted him , he felt unloved and unwanted . he stayed in the orphanage for six years until he was done with everything and planned to escape the whirlpool of his torturous past .

he signed up to be an agent , wanting to earn money knowing that was his strength, he was strong and quick-witted . that was where he had found hae eun . the two became friends at a young age , at that time , hae eun was only fourteen .

but till that point of life , he had never felt love from anyone , he felt abandoned . the scars carved in his heart will always be there .

lee haechan , haechan was a kid whom craved for the love and affection from his parents . that was all he had wanted , he just wanted attention from his parents . yet they spared him no attention . haechan , just like jeno felt unloved and abandoned .

haechan had never felt the warm and fondness of parental love , a teen with a broken heart , he had to go through the toughest point of life alone .

na jaemin , jaemin was a boy of loyalty . when he falls in love , he falls hard . he falls into a pit of never ending , a pit of love he could never escape . jaemin took love seriously , he showered people with his love and affection yet no one liked that about him .

they thought he was either annoying or irritating , until jaemin finally got a girlfriend , his first and last . he loved her full heartedly , cherishing her like a piece of delicate diamond .

that was until she was caught cheating on jaemin's very own birthday , he was beyond heart broken . he promised himself to never love again , he never wanted to believe it love again . the love that caused him great agony .

zhong chenle , he had always been a rich person , many liked him for that but only that . chenle wanted people to recognise him for who he is and not for the piece of paper known for currency .

chenle wanted to be loved in due to his personality or actions , yet he never had real friends or partner . a world full of lies , blinded by money . he felt alone though he had all the riches he was never content , he just wanted some friends but it was mission impossible.

park jisung , the one and only gang leader . he was beyond broken by the acts of his abusive parents , he hated everything, everyone . he hated himself . he hated how he was such an emotional wreak because of his parents .

he would always cry whenever his parents carry out fights , he was the reason why they were fighting , he blamed himself for it . he wanted death , he wanted to get rid of himself for his parents happiness . but that's wasn't all , his parents soon began to abuse him , jisung would always have scar littered all over his body .

the painful scars that was printed onto him by his very own parents , he was alone and laughed at in school . no one liked him .

she was the only one who cared for him .

no matter what background you came from , i still love you 😌❤️