• 75 •

"wait , babe , the call

"wait , babe , the call." hae eun pushed jisung away , parting their lips .

"that can wait." jisung pinned her down on the bed , continuing what they've started .

meeting him was fate , being close to him was a choice and being lovers was out of their imagination.

never had they thought they'd be lovers from their first encounter , yet it was destiny . they were each other's missing puzzle piece .

jisung pulled her down , laying her head on top of his chest . his warmth radiating onto her .

in the darkness their cuddles feel like a little touch of heaven, warm, together, cozy. she wished she could extend the night just so she could stay close to him for longer, safe in his embrace. his arms wrapped right around her bring a peace she had never known before, a calming of the storms in her heart.

it's him that gave her hope for the future. In his embrace she started to believe that there is nothing out there to fear, that all there is is sunshine, beautiful trees and kind people - friends to be.

his cuddles are the only medicine she needs , they are the light in the darkness, a lone star in an otherwise empty sky.

her body against his , his hot breathe hit the skin of her neck , sending tingles down her body . whispering love talks , his deep and husky voice . o' so smoothing .

the two fell asleep in each other's embrace , after chit-chatting throughout the night , completely forgetting the existence of the phone call which he muted .

the poor man who waited at the other end of the phone call , ended up hanging up .

; +

The curtains add an orange glow to the morning light, every morning a perfect sunrise . watching the trees wiggle around , shimmering under the bright light .

For a moment his mind conjures the rhythmic chirps of the bird , he felt his heart beat to the same slow pace .

He breaths in deeply. A new day has begun. He reaches his had out to the fabric, the material is warm beneath his fingers, and when the sun floods the room, painting the colours anew, he feels a little of those golden rays soak into his skin.

feeling the warmth of his lover wrapped around his arms , he smiled - a smile in which gave off a different vibe from his previous ones . it used to be all fake and for games yet she gave him a reason to smile .

seeing her would automatically bring a happy jingle to his heart , bringing a smile to his face .

getting out of bed early , with a goal in mind .

that was to make his girlfriend breakfast with the little experience he had , he still wanted to be the best boyfriend he could be .

cuddles are much needed 😌