• 05 •

factually , hae eun wasn't from the police department

factually , hae eun wasn't from the police department . she didn't work under there , she used that as a disguise for her actual job , agent .

But was it fully a lie ? No .

She works with the police , the law . Hence , they allowed the agency to take their name claiming as theirs .

the agents would disguise as the cop but however they don't arrest people in fact , they can't .

They threatened to do so , but all they could do is to achieve information , as a spy or also known as agent .

Giving the informations earned to the police department , helping them arrest the suspects with the evidence needed .

Being an agent was fun , you get to pretty much stalk people-

at the end of the day , it was a lawful career , it was like you're the police's sidekick .

she sat in the living room as loneliness dawned upon her . soon , she was drowned by the deadly silence .

A silver beam of moonlight walked toward the window, entering in pristine silence, igniting every corner.

It was not enough to devour the darkness that had been residing in that room longer than she cared to admit, yet was enough for her eyes to bathe in it and momentarily expand her perception of her surroundings.

She looked over to a peaceful pomeranian , soundly asleep .

the peaceful silence was broke threateningly by the loud crashing sound from the window , upon seeing a dark figure lingering about the windows , she quickly grabbed her little one and left the apartment .

She got into the car through the back , successfully sneaking away . Heart pounding , sweat dripping down her forehead , anxious and afraid of what that thing was .

She drove to the only other place she knew in the city . feeling much safer in the popular place in town .

She knocked on the door hurriedly , banging on it . as she hoped for someone to answer or she'd be on the streets .

the door opened , revealing jisung who had heavy eye bags who seemed visibly tired . "what-"

"can i stay here for the night ?" she blurt out , desperate for a place for the cold and daunting night .

"no." his harsh tone wavering around in the air , closing the door but was stopped in his actions by a hand blocking it .

"look, i'll pay you." her eyes filled with determination.

"i'm not a hotel ." closing the door again but was once again , stopped .

"please ! i need a place to stay in ! i'm pretty some crazy ass guy was trying to break in ." her eyes brimmed with tears , certain with what she saw . she was beyond terrified .

"no , go find someone else ."

The puppy whimpered upon hearing the harsh tone almost as though he was a potential threat which he probably was .

"no , jeno is in another city , i can't drive there ! it's too far ." she begged .

The puppy barked , bringing attention towards the little puppy .

"what's that thing?"

"it's my puppy , the name's prince ." she introduce , softly stroking the fur of his .

"well you're on your own ." he didn't have an inch of sympathy , feeling none of that painful feeling you sympathise with .

Cold as ice .

"woah woah is that a puppy ?" A boy said , peeking through the door , jisung stared down at the boy in pure annoyance .

"i kinda need a place to stay at ." you explained .

"then come in ." the boy spoke , enthusiastic towards her .

"na jaemin , know your place . you can't just let anyone in ." jisung clenched his fist , as anger arose in him .

"you're just gonna let her stay in the cold with her puppy ? if you don't want her , i'll keep her in my room ." jaemin defended .

jisung ran his tongue over his teeth , rolling his eyes in annoyance .

"do whatever you want just make sure she doesn't step anywhere near me." With that , the girl entered the house all thanks to Na Jaemin .

" With that , the girl entered the house all thanks to Na Jaemin

everyone say "thank you jaemin." 😌