• 03 •

"so tell me more about yourself , jisung

"so tell me more about yourself , jisung." she cleared her throat in attempts of starting a conversation .

"What the fuck ? no , why would i ?"  He answered sterned , letting out a loud grow of annoyance .

The girl pouted to the harsh reply . Frowning at the sight of his emotionless face , "never mind."

silence was the only thing present for the rest of the ride . it was oddly peaceful yet awkward , two contradicting traits .

"how did this happen ?" she asked upon her arrival , inspecting the scene , following her fellow colleagues around .

" While on his mission , he slipped and his target took notice of him and you know , stabbed him ." jeno explained , holding onto piecing of documents and bags of evidence .

The girl nodded , understanding the situation . Clicking away , writing down notes .

she walked around the place , the road stained red , blood spewing from the cuts and wounds .

Sirens from the ambulance could be heard echoing in the area , blue and red lights flashed the area .

the gang leader sat in the car , squinting as he focused on her features and movements .

"did the target run away ?" she asked .

The taller boy beside her nodded and hummed to her question .

Flashes from cameras was all around the scene . The nurses brought out a stretcher as they gently placed the injured agent on it .

The girl stared in horror of the scene , yes they've warned her it'll be bloody but she never mentally prepared herself for what she saw.

Walls and floors all drenched in blood , reading writings on it .

The target had written ' nice try ' with the agent's blood on the wall .

She cringed at the smell of the metallic scent piercing through her nose .

"boo"

The girl jumped allowing a little squeak to leave her mouth . a wave of shock flowed through her body as she was stunned beyond control .

She turned to the tall figure , chuckling away at her .

Hae eun : " I told you to stay in the car ."

Jisung : " What are you , my boss ?"

He smirked devilishly , walking towards the girl , brushing his fingers against her jawline .

Bringing his mouth close to her ears , whispering , " I don't follow anyone ." his deep and husky voice spoke as trails of seductiveness flowed .

" his deep and husky voice spoke as trails of seductiveness flowed