• 08 •

what exactly was her job ? agents were formed as an accusation due to the amount of suspects police have found

what exactly was her job ? agents were formed as an accusation due to the amount of suspects police have found .

knowing they had surely done something wrong yet they couldn't find any evidence .

the mafias were too smart , always having to out smart the police department. the police didn't have time to just keep an eye on mafias the whole time .

therefore , agents who disguise them self as cops would be the one who attain evidences and transfer them to the police department .

; +

The girl hit her knuckles against the brown wooden door , the door had many scratches and seemed to be in a bad condition .

She knocked on the door , the gateway to her objective .

"what do you want— oh it's you." his face , unamused. the boy gazed at the girl whom was much shorter than him in terms of height .

Despite her size , she gave off an intimidating aura , her darkening gaze glaring at whoever dared to offend her .

"may i enter ?" she asked , impatiently as she tapped her feet on the ground , causing a thud and beat to every tap .

"again ? weren't you here the other day ?" chenle asked , blocking the doorway .

"get used to it , you'll be seeing me a lot." hae eun rolled her eyes in annoyance .

chenle scanned her up and down with a cold face , uninviting yet inside he was intimidated by her .

He moved aside to let the girl in , which she gladly stepped into the house without much difficulty .

"yah , what's with you guys letting this girl in ?" his hazel brown hair fell onto his eyes as he glared at hae eun .

"hae eun-ah !" The boy said enthusiastically , smiling and waving at the girl , his joyous state reflecting on her and the ones around him.

she shot him a smile , waving back at him .

the stairs creaked , attaining their attention . revealing one whom had a dark gaze , holding onto a dark and intimidating aura .

just by his presence, the room dimmed down by lots . the room filled with silence as they stared at the one whom had the most authority around .

"what are you doing here ?" his dark and raspy voice sending wavering chills down her spine .