• 50 •

ahh we're actually at chapter 50 already ~ i can't believe we've made it so far ! 🦋

thank you for supporting this whole time babes 🥺❤️ i love every single one of you ~

she stumbled on her feet , falling down to the path . hot burning tears rolled down her cheeks , the puddle of tears streaming down .

drowning her .

she didn't want to experience it again , she sniffed , standing back up as fast as she possibly could .

yet she was too late , he caught her .

he caught hold of her , gripping onto her arm harshly , printing a red mark at where he gripped .

he smirked knowing she had no where to go now , she stumbled back down to the ground , her legs was bruised at this point .

her disheartening cries , she yelled for help yet no one was there to help her .

"oh too bad , you can scream as much as you want but no one's gonna save you ." he chuckled devilishly, she absolutely hated his voice , his everything .

"i hate you." she hissed , glaring at him .

he gripped whole of her hair , yanking it down , making her whimper in pain . her tears blurring her vision .

he attacked her neck once again , bitting at it with no mercy , she screamed in pain .

he loved how much pain she was in , how much pain he was giving her .

he travelled upwards , smashing his lips onto hers , her salty mouth was due to the tears .

the taste of his mouth on hers was horrible . she hated every moment .

the kiss was harsh and forced , it wasn't filled with passion nor love which was what a kiss was meant to be .

"get the fuck off her !"

doyoung was pushed off , a gun pointed at his forehead . his eyes widened , shocked to the situation .

"you motherfucker ! what did i say ?! don't fucking touch her ." his voice trembled of extreme anger .

"who are you ?" doyoung spoke , his hands became clammy , sweat particles forming .

the girl sighed a sigh of relief , she thought she was done for . she wiped her lips , disgusted .

"none of your business." he spat on doyoung's face . pushing the gun deeper into his forehead.

"park jisung?" doyoung's eyes shaked , remembering studying about him before . the youngest mafia leader .

jisung chuckled , his deep voice echoed . "close your eyes , love ." jisung looked to hae eun . she nodded closing her eyes , her hands on her ears to block out the noise.

jisung pulled the trigger.

blood splattered on his black shirt , doyoung was shot straight to his forehead .

"renjun , get rid of the body ." jisung spoke , pressing onto a ear piece that could communicate with the other side .

"on it , boss." renjun spoke , jisung then turned off the ear piece , looking over at the girl .

his eyes soften seeing her scared expression. "are you okay ? did he do anything ?" he approached her .

"i'm okay sung ." she smiled , "just his disgusting lips on mine ." she spoke , recalling the disgusting moment .

his jaw clenched , his tongue poking his inner teeth , anger grew inside of him . "how dare he fucking touch what's mine ." he spoke lowly to himself .

just jisung claiming what's his 👀