• 59 •

[ s u n g 🥺❤️ ]

[ s u n g 🥺❤️ ]

babe , i think someone's breakin
in ! they're smashing on the windows !

eun head to the safety room on the
top level and lock the metal door .

babe i'm scared :( i just woke
up and i was gna make some cereal

jisung clenched onto his phone , turning to his brother who was on the floor knowing of his evil plans .

"yah ! park jin young ! you've sent your man after her didn't you ?" jisung shouted , the anger in him growing as it spreads around his body .

"renjun , chenle and donghyuck , settle this fucking idiot , do whatever you want with him ." jisung instructed as he left the storage house with jaemin and jeno .

jisung was fuming so jaemin advised him not to drive , so jaemin was the one driving instead .

jisung checked his phone in the meanwhile , worried of the well being of his love interest.

[ b a b y a n g e l ]

love , are you okay ?

i just got in to the safety room
but i hear their footsteps

i'm coming .

babe babe they have
crowbars ! they're knocking on
the door !

baby just stay put , don't make
any sound .

no babe , they're hitting the
door with their crowbars !

"drive faster jaem." jisung commanded as jaemin took the signal and sped up the car .

meanwhile , hae eun was being attacked by the four man that had broke in , the men had broken in with his tools .

they started maliciously choking her - grabbing onto her neck , she coughed for air . then one men took out a knife , the knife shimmered in the lights , displaying its sharp edges .

"p-please.." she begged quietly , tears brimmed her eyes unwanting to feel the pain she knew she'd have to feel .

the man had no sense of empathy , stabbing the knife in her abdomen despite her begs , she whimpered , screaming in agony as the shard blade sliced her skin .

the burning sensation on her abdomen was killing her , she was struggling to breathe .

; +

the three rushed in to the house , they took off up the stairs . rushing to the safe room, seeing the sight of a broken door .

their eyes landed on four men surrounding one vulnerable girl , her eyes brimmed with tears . scars littered on her skin as the girl bled in humongous amount .

jisung charged in , pummelling his fist into every single one of their faces . anger fuming in him .

his punches without any bit of mercy, making sure all of them felt ten times the pain the girl felt . jisung was blinded by his anger , continuously stabbing into the men that was already long dead .

jaemin rushed to help hae eun out of the room whilst jeno helped to take out the men .

jaemin carried the girl bridal style , helping her down the stairs to the infirmary room .

"j-jaemin..." the girl spoke , jaemin looked down at her , "if i don't make it—"

"silly , don't say that ." jaemin spoke , his soft tone comforting the girl , easing her inner thoughts .

jaemin placed the girl down on the infirmary bed gently , dailing for 119 after analysing the injuries , he knew that only the hospital could help with the amount of blood loss .

her lips turned pale from the loss of blood . she clenched her teeth and winced due to the sharp sensation going through her body , the longer she sat , the more the torturous feeling grew .

 she clenched her teeth and winced due to the sharp sensation going through her body , the longer she sat , the more the torturous feeling grew

:( will she be okay ?