• 02.03 •

blind folded, she couldn't see anything but darkness, the blind fold ensured no light to pass through

blind folded, she couldn't see anything but darkness, the blind fold ensured no light to pass through. he guided her into the place he desired, made specially for their anniversary.

stepping onto the group, followed by several flights of stairs then there she stood, feeling the cooling breeze caress her face.

jisung embraced her from behind, placing a kiss onto her earlobe before untying the blind fold.

the blind fold dropped down to her neck, she stood there stunned as she looked at the view to behold. there she stood at the same place he proposed. it felt like this was their honeymoon , everyday of theirs felt like a honeymoon.

it was sunset. she watched with an unwavering gaze, as a fiery red orb of light slowly sank beneath the horizon, and threads of light lingered in the sky, mingling with the rolling clouds, dyeing the heavens first orange, then red, then dark blue.

until all that was left of the sunset was a chalky mauve, and then that melted away in turn as stygian darkness took over the sky.

the undying love she had for the beautiful majestical sunset, she loved every bit and second she stood there spectating the sunset.

what she loved more was the company of her lover, he stood beside her, sitting by the side of the cliff. he pressed multiple butterfly kisses onto her.

multiplying his love for her every second, "i love you so much baby." jisung rested his head on her shoulder as he pulled her closer to his body.

"the food is here." the waitress took the utensils alongside the food jisung had ordered beforehand. it was non other than her favourite food.

well, it wasn't in fact her first choice but he loved to tease her with it. after learning that she hated spicy food ever since one of their first time meeting.

she had a low spice tolerance ever since she was young and he'd tease her with every opportunity given. though they've been together for decades, some things remained the same.

the teasing and love for each other would never perish or lessen. they were destined lovers.

"two jjamppong with the side of hotteoks." the waitress served the meals whilst introducing the dishes to them.

hae eun stared at the food, wide eyed as she gulped down her silva that had been stuck at the top of her throat.

turning her head to the direction of her husband as she glared at him, squeezing his hand as a signal to him and his choices.

after the waitress left, she launched herself towards him, jisung caught her in his arms chuckling as she struggled to attack him.

"what the hell hubby!" she scolded, she hit his chest continuously though it was barely affective. after all, he couldn't feel much pain.

"i figured you would have missed the flavour of jjamppong." jisung chuckled, knowing that she'd be all red and teary after eating spicy food.

"come on, let's eat baby." jisung took her spoon and got a spoonful of jjamppong, blowing it gently before feeding it to her.

once the spice touched the tip of her tongue, she squinted her eyes shut, scrunching her nose up due to the spicy flavour that lingered on her tongue and traveled down her throat.

it felt like she could spit fire any time she wanted. the spicy flavour could easily be compared to fire, she continuously gasped for air, hoping the cold air could calm the fiery seas inside her mouth.

her face tuned into a vermilion hue, burning from inside out, her face was now the same shade of the chilli used for the dish.

tears swarmed her eyes as she struggled, continuously fanning her tongue. she clung onto jisung, gripping onto the material on his shirt so hard he was pulled towards her.

"i hate you." she cried out, smacking the material of his clothes.

"you can't even stay apart from me for a second, how can you hate me baby ?" he scoffed , placing his lips on hers that pouted.

after all, it was true, she couldn't stay apart from him for more than a second. clinging onto him could've been her first name.

just promoting my other books, vermilion and honeymoon while i'm at it 😏

okay, now shoo

jk i love you cutie ;) ❤️