• 14 •

she woke up for the second time in the morning , yes she fell asleep right after jisung started cuddling her

she looked around frantically for a special someone , the one who caused her to sleep for the second time with the warmth of his body .

"awake ?" he asked , entering the room , closing the door behind him .

"don't think about just now too much , i was just drowsy." jisung spoke .

though she hoped for a different answer , she had to except that nothing was gonna happen between them .

"i won't ."

"good" With that he left .

She was thinking of what she should do next , it wasn't early anymore .

It was nearly evening , she looked out the window , seeing the sunset . the crimson red blending itself against the peachy orange .

the two colours swirled together like best friends , creating a mesmerising sight .

coming into conclusion that she should take her leave . after all, she didn't want to be too much of a hassle .

; +

hae eun turned corners , not knowing where to go but a place occured up in her mind .

walking down the autumn streets , the autumn has dressed herself for the coming season, donning her most vibrant hues.

She has swept into our streets and woodlands with a humble boldness that invites the eye to see more than they otherwise might. The autumn takes her pirouette, her sweet turn on the stage all around, and we are so blessed to be given such beauty.

walking past the blissful trees , to a secluded playground but it wasn't just any playground, it was one that carried her childhood .

all her memories came flooding back like crashing wave , she'd always head to the playground whenever she was feeling down casted .

it was an abandoned playground . therefore , it was always empty .

overgrown vine flowing down , canopying the lowers slides . the playground was one of her favourite places .

she sat down on the ground , gazing on the dark skies , she felt the nostalgia feeling .

feeling alone but peaceful just like her previous times .

a cold hush of wind passed by followed by silence ,
signifying the beginning of long periods of harsh loneliness and numb frostbite.

she sat beside a slide, her back pressed against the cold slide and hands shivering along the lined edges of the cracked bricks and fragments of hope.

The state of raw abandonment will swallow her sanity whole; dawn by dusk she felt her reason slipping through her frozen fingers. she laid her head gently on the hard surface on the floor, puffs of warm breath threading out of her lips.

she'd do anything to feel the radiating heat of another by this point. Eyelids fluttering shut, she allowed herself a quick smile.