• 71 •

a nervous churning built up in his stomach as he walked around the room

a nervous churning built up in his stomach as he walked around the room . taking often glances at the emergency room .

a few hours had gone by , yet the feeling of distress only built up . he knew he was nothing without her , she was his everything .

the loss of blood could be fatal, knowing that piece of information , the percentage of her death was extremely high - she was in great danger .

the doctor came out of the emergency room , looking troubled , his hair was messed up , fixing his glasses that was out of place .

"how is she ?!" jisung rushed towards the doctor making him jolt to a stop , looking at jisung with a soft gaze with lingers of sadness.

"we aren't sure yet , she's unconscious . the percentage of her survival is slim ." the doctor apologised , the medical team did their best but the injury was too much to handle , she was put under a tranquilliser .

the first time feeling this sorrowful , the doctor's words felt like constant flaming arrows shooting at his heart without a second to spare .

an ache clenched onto jisung's heart , he prepared himself for the worse .

the other members who had been friends with hae eun for quite some time felt the same sad tingle of downhearted spirit .

an urge for him to just burst into tears arrived once again , the tears he hadn't shed for what seemed like an eternity , he was a man of no tears .

yet she was his soft spot , hae eun had triggered that emotional side of his that he had hid so well no one knew about it .

he couldn't hold it in anymore , he let it all out .

streaming tears cleansed his red cheeks. few  droplets remained, forgetting their way as the path was swept from beneath them, consequently blurring the jisung's vision with waves of sadness only the broken encounter.

The salty release calmly flowed into his mouth so that he could taste her own sorrow.

the sorrowful cries filled the area , jaemin crouched down beside the male who was shedding his tears .

it was the first time they had seen this side of him , jisung had always been that cold and emotionless boy .

jaemin softly caressed jisung's cheeks , wiping away the tears that lingered , brushing his hair out of his face .

jaemin pulled jisung into a hug .

a hug jisung didn't and couldn't push away anymore - jisung used to beat jaemin up whenever jaemin wanted to give him a hug or any form of affection .

but that was what he needed at the moment , the warmth and comfort from the hug travelled throughout his body .

yet it was nothing compared to the sorrows that was drowning his heart , mind and soul .

never had he felt so disheartened , he was afraid of this . he was afraid of feeling pain .

he didn't mind physical pain , he knew that emotional pain was so much more .

therefore , he had never opened up to someone after his parents , knowing how painful it'd be .

he dreaded for this moment , he knew how painful it would be , he clutched onto his chest as the pain soon became uncontrollable.

tears drowned him , streaming down like a never ending trail . all the loss of water in his body caused his head to spin .

his lungs felt as though it was being chocked , he coughed and coughed , choking on his very own tears .

all his gang member's heart clenched too from the miserable sight , they gathered up beside him giving jisung as much emotional support as they could afford .

they were new to this type of stuff , all of them united from broken families , broken hearts . sorrowful depressive thoughts lingered in their mind occasionally.

all six of them had suffered some type of abuse , be it emotionally or physically . that was how they had formed up in a gang . promising to take revenge for their past selves .

 promising to take revenge for their past selves

it's a sorrowful stage of life. 😔