• 04 •

The girl's cheek flushed , heart rate rising

The girl's cheek flushed , heart rate rising . She could've swore he heard her heartbeat .

the kind of blushing that shows the soul, a sort of compliment to the eyes and the delicate sweetness within. It shows a connection, that the smile and shyness come from some deep emotion... and that's a beautiful thing, that's something real.

the side of his lips curved up as a smirk of satisfactory formed on his face , swirling the keys around his fingers as he headed back to the car , leaving the girl stunned to the ground .

"you okay there ?" jeno asked .

getting pushed out of the daze she was in , focusing back to reality as she nodded frantically .

"i'll talk to you next time , farewell jen !" with that she hurriedly rushed to her car , closing the door behind her .

"so where are we going next , driver ?" jisung asked , spreading his arms across the back seat as though he had owned the car .

"pfft , driver ?" she scoffed in disbelief.

"pretty much it." jisung spoke .

Hae Eun : " Whatever makes you happy . "

Jisung : " The word happy doesn't exist in my dictionary . "

The atmosphere changed almost instantly , a huge wave of awkward tension arose . his words played as pitiful words yet he didn't show much expression to it .

"well , can i go back now ?" jisung asked .

at a loss of word , she nodded . turning the steering wheel towards the direction of his house .

She stared as the guy got off her car , sighing at the sight of him leaving .

She dazed off thinking about god knows what .

the loud bang that echoed through the air bringing the girl to jolt of surprise . unexpecting the loud sound .

the sound was created by none other than jisung , he slammed the car door shut .

she rolled down the window slightly in order to project her voice , " Yah , if you damaged my car , you're paying ! "

She shouted , the boy stopped in his tracks , turning around . Laughing devilishly , having both of his hands in his pockets showing zero respect .

"you're on your own." With that he left , entering his place . she was beyond annoyed yet she could've have done anything therefore she resulted in heading back home .

The girl stepped onto her floor mat , greeting her was an obedient pomeranian .

She smiled as she interacted with the fluffy little one . Her puppy was the only thing that kept her company .

She was lonely , she was living alone in a studio apartment , with no source of joy and company .

Her parents were in another country , back in Canada - Hae Eun was a Korean mixed Canadian . She lived in canada when she was young , studied there .

But in order to pursue her agent career , she moved back to Korea .

Her brother , Mark , was living in Canada taking care of their parents and working there as well .

She missed him dearly , when they were young , they were inseparable . They did absolutely everything together , they loved each other dearly .

Until the younger one had to move to Korea , they haven't talk in many years .

She finished her studies earlier than average students , being academicly smart she got to skip a few years letting her graduate earlier .