• 47 •

the girl walked down the stairs , rubbing her eyes , she was seemingly in a sleepy state

the girl walked down the stairs , rubbing her eyes , she was seemingly in a sleepy state .

"where's your boyfie ?" haechan asked , directing to the girl .

"in the toilet . oh— i mean he's not my boyfriend." she slumped her body , heading to the kitchen . her hoodie cocooned her small figure .

"oh hey jaem." she greeted jaemin who was near the stove , flipping some pancakes .

"hey~ here ." he handed hae eun a plate of pancakes . "oh and this is for your boyfie" jaemin gave her a sly wink , handing her another plate of pancakes .

"gosh dang i'm still single kids , i have no boyfie" you stated , holding onto two plates of pancakes .

"yet." renjun highlighted whilst passing by .

"dang you kids . i'm heading up ." you shaked your head , walking back up the stairs .

she entered the bedroom , eyes locking with the boy who had just exited his bathroom , the messy hair that was soaked shadowed his forehead .

her eyes trailed down to the towel around his neck that he used to dry his hair , his black shirt slightly tucked in to his black jeans .

"hey hottie ." she approached him , placing the plate of pancakes on his huge palm .

"thanks eun." he hung his towel , then proceeded to sit on his bed as the girl followed him .

the two enjoyed their meal on the bed . the filling breakfast that provided energy for the rest of the day .

; +

"sung , do you wanna go somewhere today ?" she wondered around the bedroom , looking at some of his pictures which was taken when he was young .

"i have work to settle today eun ." he was seated at his desk signing some paper work .

"ooo killing people ?" she said excitedly , jisung chuckled at her reaction, "aren't you all 'ah i'm scared of blood an deaths' not too long ago ?" a smile tugging his lips as he asked the question .

"pfft , as long as i'm not witnessing it ." she headed to his closet , going through his clothes , "why buy clothes when your boyfie has so many." she smiled to herself whilst jisung shaked his head seeing his closet get raided .

she picked out some formal looking clothes and paired it with some clothes of hers she brought from home .

"where are you going ?" jisung asked , his eyebrow crocked up as his head went slightly tilted .

"work." she sighed , checking herself out in the mirror, "why is your skirt so short ? wear a longer one ." jisung shaked his head in disapproval , pointing at the mini skirt she was wearing .

"you gotta look good in order to attract men." she winked . his fist clenched up by the thought of other men touching her or even catching sight of her .

"you're not gonna go attract any other guys ." he said sternly running his tongue over his teeth , his body facing the girl .

"awh look who's gotten protective . i was joking sung , i'm loyal ." she smiled , caressing his jawline .

"isn't doyoung there ? no the fuck you're not going there !" jisung spoke , fuming .

"sung , it's okay." she smiled comfortingly , jisung sighed knowing how stubborn she is- she wouldn't listen to him .

"be careful eun . if you need anything , call me." he spoke , as she nodded stroking his hair in gentle loving movements .

"  he spoke , as she nodded stroking his hair in gentle loving movements

hey yo ;)

thank you so much for 10k reads 🥺 honestly i've never thought of getting so many reads and so many of you amazing people reading this book 🥺💚

im seriously so appreciative of every single one of you , i love you all sm 😖💚 i cant thank you guys enough for all the support you've given me ! the kind words and funny comments i'd laugh at everyday , you guys light up my world 🥰 please do s...

im seriously so appreciative of every single one of you , i love you all sm 😖💚 i cant thank you guys enough for all the support you've given me ! the kind words and funny comments i'd laugh at everyday , you guys light up my world 🥰 please do stay safe , stay healthy and stay happy . remember to take yr meals ! 💚 ilysm 💚🥺

( i've also changed the book cover to match with my other ones 💚 )

i love you .