• 09 •

Hae Eun looked up , meeting eyes with the petrifying ones of his

Hae Eun looked up , meeting eyes with the petrifying ones of his . his burning gaze on her , not sparing one bit of empathy .

he was beyond displease with her presence, annoyed by her .

"hey there ." She blurted out , unknowing of what to say . the thick layer of awkwardness lingering in the air .

The few gang members had already scurried back to their own rooms upon feeling their leader's presence .

"this isn't a place for you , get out ." jisung spoke , unwanting to deal with her bullshit .

"you won't kill me , would you ?" she asked as a spark

"why wouldn't i ?" his tone , almost mockingly. he laughed devilishly.

Hae eun felt intimidated , she was nervous and scared for the first time in her missions .

Well , this was only her third mission . Her first and second was successful and she managed to get them arrested by finding evidence .

Not once did she feel intimidated during those missions .

But he was different , he made her feel as though he was in control . He made her feel like he was more powerful , which indeed he was .

"what do you want?" The boy asked , ruffling his hair out of frustration , sighing . Displaying obvious frustrations towards the girl .

"i just need some information about you but you just wouldn't give me any !" hae eun grumbled about the troubles in her mind .

"of course i wouldn't, which idiot would give a cop information about his gang ?" his loud thunderous voice rang , she jolted - she was always afraid of loud noises ever since birth .

"pathetic , are you even a cop ? i'm sure they aren't as timid as you ." He scoffed , poking his inner cheeks with his tongue as he scanned the girl .

"i've never been so insulted in the past eighteen years of my life ." she joked , attempting to lighten up the atmosphere but to no avail .

The boy once again looked unamused , looking at her with an ice cold face , his darkening tone "look , you're not going to get anything from me , so go crawl back to your shitty ass department ."

goddamn calm down jisung