• 12 •

"you really want a death wish , huh ?" jisung asked

"you really want a death wish , huh ?" jisung asked .

"i mean , can't say i don't ." she shrugged , slowly drifting towards his bed .

"what's with your obsession with me anyways ?" his muscles relaxed as his head leaned onto his pillow .

"a little too cocky , ay ?" hae eun chuckled . he clenched his teeth as anger churned inside of him .

"you really wanna see me mad don't you ?" he asked , his hot headed self taking over .

"sure why not ? it's hot." She traced his jawline with her cold fingers in a seductive manner , the male slightly flinched due to her sudden actions .

No one dared to get so close with him not even mentioning about touching him  . His dark aura and his compatible burning gaze was enough to scare away people .

She was brave , almost fearless towards him at that moment , she felt like she had all the confidence in the world .

her fingers continued in its own path , lining his broad shoulders .

the moment was broken by the click of the doorknob , "boss—"

renjun stood at the door , frozen at his spot , unbelieving what he had seen .

the sight of his boss , sitting beside a girl on the bed , her fingers all over his body .

Jisung : " Renjun , can't you wait ? "

The one with more authority groaned , was he perhaps enjoying the moment ?

"it's important , they're attacking." the words set him off , he immediately sat up from the bed , walking towards Renjun clenching his fists . Closing the door behind him as he left the girl on the bed .

"well it's a free real estate ." She chuckled at her own joke , since no one was there to laugh with her , even if there was they probably wouldn't have .

She made herself home , looking around . Her eyes like an eagle , focusing on every little part and detail of the room .

The over flowing sheets of paper stacked up on the brown wooden desk that seemed like it had been through something .

How there was a small ray of sunlight peaking through the curtains , shining on his expensive black rug that had gold essence around it , which was clearly from an expensive brand .

"dang , i didn't even notice how comfortable his bed was." she couldn't resist the tugging urge of sleeping , it felt as though she was hit with a tranquilliser .

; +

hours had past , yet she was still deep in slumber . sleeping on the job wasn't really a good thing , huh ?

" You really like my bed , huh ? " A deep voice murmured looking at the girl cuddling herself on his soft white sheets . Raising his eyebrows from amusement .

"You really don't know what I could do to you right now ."

sum intensity 🥵

sum intensity 🥵