• 66 •

"are you hurt ?!" jisung spoke , his loud projecting voice bringing the girl to a jolt

"are you hurt ?!" jisung spoke , his loud projecting voice bringing the girl to a jolt .

"i- sung i just went out for a walk ." she spoke quietly afraid of the consequences.

"why didn't you wake me up ?!" he was in obvious state of anger , feeling displeased with her actions .

"you're hurt now !" his voice was so loud, so thunderous, that she couldn't concentrate on what he said. He became a different person. His eyes had warped into a miserable black .

after all , he just wanted to protect her and didn't want any scars or scratches to lay on her .

"baby i'm sorry.." her voice drifted off into a silence as the two stood in the middle of the room .

"look , i'm sorry if i was being harsh but i really don't want you hurt , angel ." his voice softened as he gently stroked her back .

"how did this happen ?" he asked .

"i was taking a walk since i couldn't sleep and someone ran past me and brushed his knife against me , i'm not sure if it was intentional of not." she spoke out what she could recall .

"we'll settle this in the morning , let's go sleep first ." jisung spoke as he placed his arm on her waist , guiding her to the room .

; +

bright morning arrives daily , after the dark gloomy night rolls on .

Faint chirping of birds as the glittering sunrays spread various hues of shiny silvers and gold .

the sun rays seeping through the little gaps in between the curtains bringing the morning cheers in to secluded bedrooms .

people woke up due to the bright natural alarm clock that was set by the skies .

"morning baby." jisung spoke with a husky voice , deep and sounds hoarse in an attractive way. it was low - Quiet and difficult to hear .

"i'm sorry." the first thing hae eun said after her slumber , displaying how sincerely apologetic she was . unable to sleep well due to her worries .

"silly , i'm not mad at you . i'm just worried angel ." jisung smiled as he pulled her into an embrace .

the hug of strong arms that tells everything that she is - body, brain and soul - that they are with her. she loved both, the duvets and the human shields, each has their time.

hae eun chuckled as she leaned in to leave a peck on jisung's lips . a little act of love yet it meant a lot to the lovers that was new and foreign to dating .

they were in factual , each other's first relationship , they were willing to learn how to love and appreciate each other together .

leaning the acts of love , the words expressing love and the little thoughts of love .

jisung getting mad bcos he didn't want hae eun to be hurt is a huge baby movement 🥺