• 41 •

jisung : "i can't believe I agreed to this

jisung : "i can't believe I agreed to this."

the male was covered in animals , cats and dogs all around him . He sitted in the middle of the petting zone , two puppies rested on his lap while the others were trying to get his attention.

hae eun was sitting at the corner of the room , having the time of her life , her bright laughters echoed through the room.

she took out her hand phone , taking snaps of jisung surrounded with cute pets .

he awkwardly brought his stiff hands towards the puppy in deep slumber , stroking his fur slowly .

He soon got used to the feeling , petting the puppies , caressing their necks gently .

his once tensed shoulders soften .

The puppies enjoyed his touch , loving the feeling of his touch .

hae eun : "they like you."

she smiled , joyous upon seeing jisung being more comfortable with pets each passing second.

jisung : "i think i should get one of those ."

hae eun : "hm ?"

jisung : "p-puppies."

He rubbed the back of his nape , looking anywhere but her eyes , avoiding eye contact .

Embarrassment building up , his face turned into a hue of red .

hae eun : "aw you're such a baby."

jisung : "pfft."

the two walked into a dark alleyway which was a shortcut to the car park .

Trash littered the street , a few hooligans loitering around , smoking and such .

jisung held the girl closer to him , wrapping his arms around her waist .

At that time , he didn't think much , he was simply trying to ... protect her from any incoming dangers .

well , that action drove her crazy , feeling as though her heart was going to jump out anytime .

feeling the familiar feeling of butterflies swarming up in her stomach , a deep red hue forming on her face .

Three men approached the two .

"hey you , hand the girl over ." the guy in the middle spoke , signalling jisung to give hae eun to them .

"such a pretty little thing , wonder if she's good in bed." another one of the guys spoke , a smirk tugging his lips at his evil intentions .

their words and action provoked jisung , immense anger and hatred arose in him .

The feeling of anger at its peak , his fist clenched , his knuckles turning white .

he gently pushed hae eun behind him . protecting her .

she was afraid for sure , well her agency never really thought her how to fight , just some basic defense skills but she was too timid to carry the moves out anyways .

jisung was a different case , he started fighting ever since a young age , having to live by himself .

his aura changed , it was soft and gentle around her , now it was completely dark and intimidating .

his eyes pierced into theirs , sending shivers down their spines .

jisung : "say that again , i fucking dare you."

damn jisung is hot—

damn jisung is hot—