• 48 •

hae eun walked in the office , several desks crowded with workers as she locked eyes with devilish ones

hae eun walked in the office , several desks crowded with workers as she locked eyes with devilish ones .

"glad you showed up , hae eun." he smirked wickedly, moving closer to her .

"shouldn't you be in fucking jail , kim doyoung ?" she rolled her eyes , pushing past him , holding onto the anger she held for him ever since that day .

"we can continue where we left off ." he smiled , following the girl .

"go the fuck away doyoung , you're lucky i haven't called the cops on you."

"do you think they will believe YOU ? i'm literally the head of the agency , i've helped the police department plenty of times , besides , that area of the mall doesn't even have cctv so good luck sweetie." doyoung fiddled with the keys that was on his finger , the ringing sound of the keys echoed through their ears .

she sighed defeated . knowing she couldn't do anything , quitting the job would be a stupid move as she wouldn't have any source of money .

she was stumped onto what to do .

"i can raise your pay if you give me a special something ." he caressed a piece of her hair .

"what , doyoung ?" she didn't want to hear it but she wanted to clarify .

"it's simple , make me feel good ." he stroked his fingers on her neck , "yeah , i'll throw you to the wolves , let them eat you alive . bet that'll make you feel good." she chuckled lowly , flicking his arm away from her .

"how about , the two of us on a bed . doing something fun ?" he questioned , hoping she knew what he meant . "yeah , i bet punching you off the bed would be fun ." she glared at him , not wanting to play any of his games anymore .

; +

( s u n g 🥺❤️ )

hey eun , how's everything?
did he harass you ?

yeah , just some provoking
but i'm okay babe ❤️

yeah yeah okay

so how's killing people ?
is it fun ? 🤩

my job isn't all about
killing people y'know

sure sure babe

i'm serious .

okay okay 

are you planning to quit
your job anytime soon ?

no , i can't .
i'll be living on the streets

you can move to my place ig

aw babe i'd love to 😘❤️
but i can't just depend on you.

it's okay . it's better than
you being in that job .
it makes me anxious knowing
you're near doyoung .

aww sung , you're so sweet
and caring 😘

shut up eun .

love you too ❤️

bye

:( you don't love me !

eun don't be childish .

:(

i've gotta go eun .

:(

what's so hard saying a 'i love you' back , sung ? 😔