• 20 •

"yo what the hell , that's mine !" jisung scolded as hae eun stole a few fries from his meal

"yo what the hell , that's mine !" jisung scolded as hae eun stole a few fries from his meal .

shoving the handful of fries into her mouth as she chewed , pieces of the fries dangled out .

"Sharing is caring babe." The girl said while winking to him , smiling as she continued chewing .

jisung felt something warm in his heart - a warm tingle grew from within . he was new and foreign to this feeling , was it a heart flutter ?

"well i don't care about you." jisung spoke , in an unsympathetic tone .

his harsh words caused her to pout out of habit , feeling dejected by his response .

her little acts made him feel extremely flustered, his heart doing flips inside of him , feeling sputtery and sorts of things.

"I-you , j-just eat your food ." his eyes lingered anywhere but her eyes , avoiding eye contact .

A smile crept up her face , trying to stop herself from bursting into laughter seeing THE park jisung getting flustered for the first was amusing indeed.

; +

"ah that was so good !" she clapped her hands at the satisfactory of good food .

"now get lost." jisung spoke .

"Yah you! Park Jisung!" the shorter one shouted , hitting the boy who was effortlessly avoiding her attacks .

"you're so mean." hae eun sulked , wrapping her arms around herself as she complained.

"we've been knew." he stuck his hands into his pockets as the two walked side by side , the colossal height difference making the two look perfect together.

The girl chased after the boy who was showing her a silly face laughing at how annoyed she was getting .

She ran as fast as her little legs could handle , attempting to hit the boy in which , she was hitting the air .

The chase went for about a few minutes , gaining a huge amount of glares from passerbys thinking they were either animals unleashed from their cages or aliens that had entered the earth .

The chase draining both of their energy but more of the shorter one's .

Hae Eun was breathless , she crouched down panting for air , gasping for as much as she could take in .

The boy who was very much in front , turned around and saw the girl lying on the ground .

Bursting into laughter , yet he was concerned too , he wanted to make sure she was okay .

He walked towards her , handing her a hand helping her stand up on her two feet .

Dusting off the dirt on her dress about to thank him in which got cut off .

"you're welcome angel ." he smiled .

:( i'm soft

:( i'm soft