• 70 •

"woah woah lower your guns

"woah woah lower your guns ." jinyoung shielded himself , lifting his hands beside his head .

"you're supposed to work for me." jinyoung spoke .

"but you hid the truth from us , didn't you ?" johnny suspected , the crook of his eyebrow slanting in curiosity .

"well , it's not exactly hiding the truth , it's just—" in a swift movement , jinyoung aimed his gun at hae eun , pulling down the trigger .

everyone was beyond shocked , some stunned to their place to the sudden loud bang from the gun .

the human shield formed , the nct dream boys attempted to protect her from the bullet , yet the bullet squeezed it's way through .

The bullet punched it's way through her thigh , causing a gaping hole in its wake that quickly filled with blood and gushed out.

she screamed in agony , the erupting pain pulled up her body . feeling a paralysing feeling on her thigh as she her legs became jelly , eventually they gave up on her .

The gunshot echoed deafeningly in the confines of the basement , she staggered and fall, clutching her thigh .

the blood seeped out , jisung rushing over to her . worried and anger filled him feeling a tornado of feelings , his mind swirled .

he ripped his shirt off , not wanting to waste anymore time , tying the piece of cloth around her thigh , reducing the blood loss .

jaemin took action and called for the ambulance . dailing 911 .

"eun , can you hear me ?!" jisung laid her head on his lap , cupping her face staring at her face which held no response.

checking on her heart pulse , though the bullet shot her thigh , if a piece of bullet ruptures particular veins or arteries. that would cause instant death.

"you..you did this." jisung not having to even glance at jinyoung , he shot him straight in the heart .

another gun shot sounded .

"please... please don't leave me." jisung felt a wave of sadness crashing into him , feeling at fault for not being able to protect her .

he felt miserable .

the tugging urge to burst into tears , yet he couldn't , he didn't want to . he wanted to have a strong image, but whenever hae eun is in the picture , he would always turn into this emotional love-strucked man .

; +

the group stayed at the hospital , jisung paced down the hospital waiting room .

walking around , hoping to ease his troubled mind - his mind filled with disasters .

"jisung , she's gonna be okay." jeno spoke , giving jisung a reassuring smile .

"she's a strong girl." jaemin pat jisung's shoulder , hoping to calm him down .

"you don't get it." he stopped in his tracks , glancing at the group , "she's my everything."

i mean i could be a wicked person and just end the story at that - making hae eun die 🤡

i mean i could be a wicked person and just end the story at that - making hae eun die 🤡 . but i love you guys too much to do that 😌❤️

don't worry , i'm a fan of happy ending too ;)