• 76 •

"oh morning sung

"oh morning sung." jaemin , who was in the kitchen smiled good morning to him .

"morning , so uh how do you work this cooking thing ?" jisung stared at the pan on the stove , earning a chuckle from jaemin .

jaemin walked towards jisung, grabbing hold of his head and shaking it whilst smiling .

"you're so cute , jisung !" jaemin continued shaking jisung . jisung pushed jaemin away , "don't touch me."

jaemin sulked , complaining about how jisung never ever return back his affections .

"so how ?" jisung asked , bringing back the topic .

"you're cooking ? i mean i can just cook for you sung-ah." jaemin offered , afraid that jisung would burn down the kitchen .

"no , it's just- well , i want to cook for eun." jisung sighed , feeling a wave of embarrassment attacking him .

blushing would have been no problem but he was as red as a beetroot, he was beyond embarrassed. it was out of character for him to be cooking for someone .

but she was indeed the one whom made him experience many things , his soft side blooming whenever it came to her .

wanting to be the perfect boyfriend , well , at least the best he could be for her since in his eyes , she deserved only the best .

he wanted her to live in a paradise , a paradise of rainbow and sunshine knowing the torturous adventure she had been through .

jaemin walked to the fridge , taking out some spinach, some green plant that was known to be their favourite.

passing it over to jisung , signalling him to wash it over with the water from the sink .

"so uh do i have to scrub it or wash it with soap ?" jisung pointed to the dish washing soap making jaemin panic .

"no no ! just yeah just wash it under the water ." jaemin sighed , he knew that jisung had little experience but expected him to at least know the basics .

a man who knew how to fire a gun and have perfect aim yet he didn't know how to wash vegetables .

"yeah , see i knew that , just wanted confirmation." jisung chuckled , his face becoming the same shade of red as a moment ago .

"alright now prepare the egg and the rice." jaemin instructed , it was a rare occasion for jaemin to be instructing and teaching jisung since it was always the other way round .

jisung was quite obedient though it was frustrating midway as he was met with some challenges, he managed to pass through the obstacles due to the strong might inside of him .

wanting to cook the perfect meal for his girlfriend , he made the effort and time to cook . the meal was showered with his love .

he fried the rice alongside the egg with jaemin's assistance but the most part of it was cooked by jisung .

he jolted many times due to the oil that'd splash out suddenly , he was no where near experienced with cooking .

finishing the meal with some garnish jaemin had picked out , decorating the meal with all his heart . he could've swore he had put in more effort in making this meal than killing people .

the two smiled , feeling a tingle of satisfaction . jaemin was proud that jisung was able to make a meal and jisung was happy he didn't burn his arms off .

at the end of the day , the sacrifices and scares he had to go through cooking that meal was made worth it with the thought of his lover .

may i request to have a taste test ? 😌